Sector 55, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
Sushant School of Arts and Architecture, Sushant University
IIRF Rank 2021
Established in the year 1989, Sushant School of Art and Architecture is a private architecture college in Haryana. It is spread over 15 acres of land and is affiliated with the Council of Architecture (COA), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Ansal University.
Besides, it is also recognized by an affiliate member of the Association of the Collegiate Schools of Architecture (ACSA), USA Keeping in mind the evolving changes in the world, the institution sets the students' innovative thinking and key to future problems.
SSAA offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Degree courses in the field of architecture. Just as every college it two has some eligibility for each course as follows:
10+2 board score along NATA score on a ratio of 50:50. The selection can be done also on the basis of the 12th board's score + JEE paper 2 on a ratio of 60:40. Also 50% marks in PCM and 50% in total aggregate
50% marks in a Bachelor of
Architecture degree programme. The selection will also be done on the basis of document screening and personal interaction.
10+2 marks along with 50% in aggregate and 50% in PCM. Also on the basis of documents screening + personal interaction.
Ph.D (Doctoral Degree)
M. Arch from a recognized University, documents screening, entrance examination, interview and 50% aggregate marks.
- The students at Sushant School of Art and Architecture are exposed to a process that travels between ventures and concepts.
- From design managers to specialists, the school responds to the needs of every individual to build India's professional design community .
- The training is provided at its best level through education with the aim of inspiring students to create, trial and clarify their ideas.
- The institution offers diverse academic and professional backgrounds and faculty members, who aim in shaping and molding the life of every individual from students to professionals .
- Almost every faculty member in the institution holds academic trusts as Digital Architecture, Fine Arts, Habitat and Human Settlements as well as Urbanism and Architecture of the City.
Are you among those who dream to be a part of the Sushant School of Art and Architecture? To seek admission in SSAA, each student must need to meet the eligibility requirements as mentioned:
- For admission to the undergraduate programmes, students must crack the NATA or JEE main examination.
- For admission to the postgraduate programmes, students must go through the GATE examination.
The institute offers online examinations. Those students who applied for the online admission procedure, know that names will appear on the college website.
The application process for SSA is as follows:
- Visit the Sushant School of Art And Architecture website, and click on Apply online.
- Go through the necessary information, and submit the form with all information and required documents carefully.
- Upload the NATA/JEE Main or GATE score and recheck all the information again to avoid future problems.
- Next, pay the application fee and submit the form. Also, make sure to print out the form for future use as the students asked for the printout at the time of the interview for document verification.
- Upon the names appearing of the students in the merit list must visit the campus .
- The students must visit the campus within the date along with documents such as 10+2 standard mark sheets, JEE Paper 2 and NATA scorecard if applicable, Haryana Domicile Certificate and Aadhar card.
Result and Cutoff
For courses in Sushant School of Art And Architecture, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria. The process of admission starts for students who have passed 10+2 with 50% of marks in total aggregate and Maths as a mandatory subject.
The selection is based on NATA score and the cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks that you need to score for admission.
In the previous year 2020, the cut off was determined on factors such as the number of available seats, difficulty level of the exam, number of students appearing for the examination and ranking of the institute.
The college is equipped with a placement cell named CRC- The Corporate Resource Center which is dedicated to making the students all rounded by preparing them industry-ready. It also helps in developing the skills of its students for facing the challenges in the competitive industry.
Besides, it also has the Recruitment and Internship Committee that offers internships in good companies along with the coursework. It provides an internship of 6-8 weeks for every student during the academic session.
With more places guides, the university also focuses on clearing vision and helps to pursue passions and goals. Some of the top companies which offer placements and internships to students of SSAA are Unitech, Home Trust Realty Group, Intello Labs, Apollo Munich, Wipro, etc.
The Sushant School of Art and Architecture is a gateway to exploring Art and Architecture and the campus is recognized as its strength. From workshops, ample workspace, studios, wifi connectivity, football field, courts for sports, cafeteria, plotting machine, laser cut facilities, hostels to the library, no doubt the campus is good at SSAA.
Besides, the Sushantites are also introduced each year with the annual College Festival known as Fest. From designing a structure, lighting, art exhibition, sponsorship to execution, every detail is done by students.
The SSAA's alumni network has created associations with several international universities. To spread its respectful status worldwide, it has also cultivated international relationships.
Be it research, creativity or the skill of sharing and gaining knowledge, the alumni network ensures to encourage youth minds to explore themselves for future challenges.
This advanced architecture and planning institute has given rise to many notable alumni who are thankful for providing them with the platform they needed. Besides, they also have been the highlight of the institutions as creative minds and personalities.
- YesScholarship AvailabilityExcellentResearch Perspective
Design & Architecture