Established in the year 2006, Vadodara is a private college in Gujarat, India. VDA is a leader in innovation and research. The academy is affiliated with Gujarat University. It is approved by the Gujarat University, Ahmedabad and is affiliated with Shri Govind Guru University.
Besides the courses offered, students are given activities and extracurricular activities. It focuses on preparing youth at professional levels to tackle upcoming challenges with creativity and a thoughtful mind.
Every student at Vadodara Design Academy, Gujarat is well trained and taught with high-quality education with highly experienced and skilled faculties.
Besides the courses offered at the institute, the academy also aims in creating students as all-rounders by offering them participation in extracurricular activities and competitions.
School of Architecture, Vadodara Design Academy offers various courses such as graduate courses as well as postgraduate courses. Some of the lists of courses offered at Vadodara Design Academy are:
to this course is based through State level counselling conducted by
University. It is also based on the score obtained by a candidate in the
NATA- National Aptitude Test for Architecture.
Architecture is a 2 years course
The eligibility criteria for this course is 10+2
qualification in any stream.
• The institute focuses on building a community through architecture education to face and tackle the challenges ahead in future such as changes in society, culture, environment and technology.
• Students are introduced to learning about the future as well as the desirable aspects of history for a better understanding of the rudimentary principles.
• At Vadodara Design Academy, students are provided with efficient learning and teaching to enhance their skills, knowledge and leadership qualities among students. The college begins its courses with objective learning, outcomes, assessments as well as timely feedback.
• To encourage students' morale and potential for educational excellence, the academy promoted the cross-institutional exchange of information and Knowledge.
• Students who are praiseworthy know that Vadodara Design Academy is the right place for them as it maintains a strict and disciplined approach for education in the field of Architecture.
• The teaching methods include updated versions to address the needs of students. Besides, it also aims in providing its students with the best career opportunities to learn and create a bright future for them.
• The faculty members are highly qualified and well experienced, who aim to mould and shape the lives of students into professionals.
Are you dreaming of being a part of Vadodara Design Academy? Students seeking admissions in any of the courses in VDA, know that it is possible only if the candidate meets the eligibility criteria.
Admission to VDA is based on candidates having 10+2 results or previous marks in the qualifying examination. Both online as well offline mode facility is available for the students.
So here is the process involved in applying for admission at Vadodara Design Academy:
• Visit the official website of the college and click on the Application form.
• Go through every term and condition mentioned on the screen and then start with the process.
• Fill in the form providing all valid contact information and necessary documents.
• Submit the application form along with the application fee.
Result and Cutoff
To be a part of Vadodara Design Academy, students must meet the eligibility criteria which means a candidate must have passed 10+2 and a NATA score.
The cut off marks are minimum qualifying marks that are needed for the admissions process. If any candidate is able to score above the cut off in NATA they are then called for the counselling process.
For instance, if you have gained 80% in 12th and scored 90, then it will be 45% in NATA and 62.5% will be your final merit. Here is the category cut off marks at Vadodara Design Academy in the year 2020:
• General/other- 75.5
• General/Gujarat Board- 59.2
• SC/Gujarat Board- 48.68
• Genersm/CBSE- 66.6
• SC/CBSE- 50.6
Vadodara Design Academy offers programs approved by the Council of Architecture. With highly qualified and experienced faculty members, the institute provides every facility to its students at its level best.
Besides, the institute also has a training and placement cell that manages all internships and placements through its campus. The campus recruitment at VDA is such as seminars, mock interviews, group discussions, lectures and many more.
Some of the top recruiters at VDA are Red Chilies Entertainment, Shoppers Stop, Microsoft, Adobe, Lifestyle, Ronal Group, etc. The highest salary offered is INR 24 LPA and INR 3.6 LPA is offered as the average salary.
The campus at Vadodara Design Academy, Gujarat is spread over 6.5 acres of lush green landscape. The modest architecture language VDA expresses the strong message about the education provided at this university.
Having state of the art architecture it provides various facilities to its students such as seminars, group discussions, guidance from high faculty members, etc.
From lecture rooms, studios, hostel, cafeteria, medical centre, wi-fi connectivity, laboratories, workshops, classrooms, sports facilities, security, library, audiovisual room, construction yard, seminar facilities, cubicle and conference to structural/medical/environment labs, everything at Vadodara Design Academy is provided at its level best.
The alumni network at Vadodara Design Academy, Gujarat aims at encouraging the minds of youth to explore themselves to future challenges.
From having a better insight into the institute, sharing and gaining knowledge to keeping updates about what's going around in the world and in the field of architecture, the network only focuses on keeping the students, faculties and graduates connected to each other no matter how far they go.
No doubt, the School of Architecture, Vadodara Design Academy, Gujarat has given rise to many notable Alumni who are thankful to the university and its faculties for providing them support and the platform they needed.
Therefore, today these graduates of VDA are professionals and inspiring others too to be among them and part of this education.