Bharath Institute of higher education was established in the year 1984 by Sri Lakshmi Amma educational trust. It is also short-formed or called (BIHER), it is one of the most prestigious universities in Chennai. It has been recognized by UGC as well as accredited with the highest grade by NAAC. The college provides a variety of courses for the development of the students. It is also an AIU member and provides high-quality education to its students every year. Not to mention, the college is considered the 3rd best university in Tamil Nadu.
BIHER offers a wide range of courses in the architectural field. The courses have multiple specializations that one can choose from. Here are the courses.
• The courses of BIHER are research-based with multiple papers published on them. it prepares the student in a way so that they can obtain their goals even during corporate challenges.
• It has extra courses like English training. interview training etc to provide guidance to students beyond their ordinary courses so that they can get a good placement.
• The faculty of BIHER is highly experienced and does a great job in providing an environment where the students are able to understand classroom learning in terms of practicality that would be necessary in the corporate world.
• It has global partners that help them to enhance their knowledge and ideas related to different courses that they offer. They partner up to provide the best of the best learning experience to their students.
BIHER works like an ordinary institute for admission procedure. Admission into such a prestigious institute is merit-based along with the BEEE exam that the candidate has to take prior to admission.
• Visit the official website of the university to fill out the admission form.
• Search for the admission/application bar and click on apply now
• The application would ask for all your details which you must fulfill without making any errors. Other courses are based on merit scores for qualifying exams.
• Fill the application with the necessary information and upload documents to support the information.
• Pay the application fee and submit your application through online mode.
• If further selected you will be asked for a written test as well as a personal interview.
Remember that different courses might follow different admission processes or eligibility criteria however the application process remains the same.
Results and cutoff
As mentioned, the official BEEE exam plays a huge role in the admission process in BIHER. The admission in BIHER is based on your merit and how well one can perform in the entrance exam that BIHER conducts.
However, there is also a minimum cutoff that includes passing in prior courses. The minimum cutoff can also be aggregates of the required subjects like mathematics, chemistry, etc.
Bharath University has a very hard-working placement cell working with multiple companies to do certain internships and job placements for its students every single year. There has been an increase in the number of participants as well placements during campus selection in BIHER every year.
It provides over 400+ placements every year to its passing out batches. BIHER has partnered with companies like Amazon, Tech Mahindra, TATA, Wipro, HCL, INFOSYS, and many more for placements. The average salary that companies at BIHER offer ranges from 3 LPA to 6 LPA.
The highest salary package can go upto 20 LPA. The placements in BIHER have been remarkable with 98% of its students being hired in different companies in the year 2019.
BIHER has more than 300 acres of campus that include facilities that make learning easier and fun. There are multiple libraries with variations in books. A fully equipped canteen with Andra food available for all. It has a good outdoor sports area for interested students.
It has a well-equipped wifi system along with labs open for students. It has hostel facilities for students. There are also workshops, seminar halls, laboratories, and other huge rooms available. Medical facilities are also provided on campus for necessary situations. The labs are highly equipped with the latest technology for students.
Bharatha university has its own alumni network where alumni can get connected even after passing out of college and share memories. The university has been a home for more than 10,000 students within whom it has left a mark to be nurtured forever. Some of the alumni of this college include Abhijit Kumar Gupta, Nallapu Rajesh, Monit Kumar, and Nalamasu Nikhil.
The Bharatha institute of higher education and research has provided good quality education to its students for years. It has proudly put forward some of the best architecture in society. Since its foundation, it has worked on making a better learning environment for students with various courses and placement for their bright future.