Madhav institute of technology and science is located in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. It was founded back in the year 1957 and is formerly known as Madhav engineering college or MITS Gwalior.
The institute is operated by the Scindia Engineering college society and offers multiple types of courses including architectural. Moreover, the foundation of this institution was laid by Dr. Rajendra Prasad who was the former president of India.
Again, the building was inaugurated by the next former president of India namely Dr. S. Radhakrishnan. Being one of the most renowned colleges of not only Gwalior but India, this college offers more than 30 courses across 4 streams.
Other than that, the college is recognized by University Grants Commission ( UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE).
Like mentioned above, the college offers architectural courses to the students which have different eligibility criteria, fees structure, and time duration.
The department of Architecture was established in the year 1984 with an intake of 20 students. By the year 2004, the institute was enhanced to 40 students. Department has in place a high quality of resources to impart Architecture education. Therefore, the courses that the college offers include.
● Every course that is offered at Madhav institute of technology and sciences are well researched and updated.
● The faculty members are highly educated, experienced, and skilled.
They make sure to guide the students throughout so that they can be molded into professionals and face future challenges with the power of their knowledge.
● MITS Gwalior focuses on offering a high-quality education that students can absorb fully and easily.
● Multiple new techniques and ways are taught besides conducting extracurricular activities both in and out of the campus.
● Students go through extensive training patterns which shape them into intellectual individuals.
The Admission Process
Willing to be a part of this college? Well, then the process is easier than it seems. All you have to do is follow the mentioned steps given below carefully.
● Visit the official site - Visit the official website of Madhav Institute of technology and Science Gwalior.
● Login - You would be asked to register yourself. So provide your email Id and set a password. Once you have been logged in, now you can proceed further.
● Choose a program - In the next step, you have to choose the program and then click on the " Apply Now" button.
● Fill in the details- Here you would be asked to fill in the required details. Make sure that you do not insert any irrelevant information.
Also, you might be asked to add your personal legal details like all academic documents, passport, email id, family details, contact number, photographs, and other proofs.
● Click on submit - Now recheck the details to avoid errors. Once you find it perfect, then click on submit.
● Make payment- You would be asked to make a payment for filling out the application form. Make sure you do it to complete the procedure.
Result and cutoff
Just like any other college, the selection is based on merits and entrance exams.
The university holds an entrance exam of its own which one has to partake in prior to admission. Lastly, it is important to understand that different courses have different cutoffs.
Placements are offered by MITS Gwalior besides the internships programs. The highest package offered to date is Rs. 15 lakhs per annum.
Moreover, some of their past recruiters include IBM, IGATE, Impetus, HCL, Tata, Jaypee, Quick Heal, Tech Mahindra, Lupin, Cadbury, Godrej, Byjus, Amazon, Samsung, Hitachi, Quikr, Reliance, and more.
The institute is located on a Race Course Road and is just a kilometer or two away from the Gwalior Junction station. It covers an area of more than 45 acres and is divided into two zones. The first zone is the residential one with five hostels whereas the second one is the academic zone.
To be specific, the campus comes with many facilities including a library, playground, canteen, gym, medical help, auditorium, hostel, laboratory, and more.
Not to mention, there are also several departments added to the campus with most focusing on Architecture.
The doors of MITS Gwalior are wholeheartedly open for all the ex-students who can come back to cherish the happy times of their lives.
This college makes sure that the students stay connected with the successful seniors. Some of the notable alumni come as recruiters as well to hire interns and employees in their firm.
The notable figures are grateful for being a part of this institution which has equally contributed in shaping their bright future and bringing a change in the world around them.