Established in the year 1994, Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Architecture in Pune, is an architecture college. The college has been recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is approved by the Council of Architecture, India.
The college is dedicated to providing high-quality education to its students in the field of architecture. It is considered as the first college in Pune to start a Post Graduate/Masters Degree in Sustainable Architecture and to provide online teaching for its architecture students.
The Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Architecture in Pune is well known for offering full-time programs both at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels. If you're seeking to get admission to this course, know that candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can only be selected.
• To provide quality professional education to its architectural students the college imparts every necessary knowledge and skill.
• To make students live a successful life and to grow as professionals in their fields, they provide teaching and learning from basics to the high-end level.
• With faculty research and community involvement, the college focuses on solving queries and issues of students at the top level.
• The faculty members at this college are well experienced and experts, who aim in shaping and moulding the life of its architecture students in a way that they can tackle problems in future.
• Besides education provided at the college, it also focuses on building all-rounder students by encouraging and supporting them to participate in extracurricular activities, sports, seminars, guest lectures, competitions and so on.
Are you dreaming of being a part of BVCoA? The admission process at Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Architecture is conducted in online mode. Candidates seeking admission to this college can apply by filling online forms.
So candidates seeking admission must follow to eligibility criteria and here are the steps to be followed:
• Visit the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture and search for an online application.
• Click on Apply Now and go through the necessary information before submitting. Next, register yourself with a valid email or contact number.
• Now, log in using the same email/contact number and password. Fill in the required details with valid information and documents such as passport size photos, 10+2 mark sheets and valid NATA score.
• Pay the application fee through the online mode as mentioned and submit your online application form. Also, make sure to take a printout of your application form or fee receipt for further evidence.
• Now simply wait for the merit list. If any candidates are selected they will be notified by the college and will be invited for counselling.
Also make sure to carry all the necessary documents such as mark sheets, certificates, photographs, identity proof, etc. Therefore, candidates must visit the college on the exact date as called upon, if not then the seat will be passed on to any other eligible student.
Result and Cutoff
As mentioned earlier, Admission to Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture is based on some eligibility requirements. Candidates who meet the criteria can simply apply for admission. The college offers admission to both national as well international students.
The Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Architecture, Pune is accredited by NAAC and GOI's MHRD with grade ‘A’. This is because of the faculty members, facilities, faculty development programs and other organisations offered by the college.
The college has collaborations with other national and international universities. The placement facilities offered by the college are also top-notch.
The college's placement cell facilitates and manages everything from academics to the professional level. Besides, it organises programs where several companies offer adequate internship opportunities and jobs to the students.
The campus at Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Architecture, Pune is top-notch and represents the strength of the college. This is because of the facilities it provides to its students to make sure they go easy in their academic years as well as in life.
The campus life at Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Architecture is equipped with a three-storeyed building in a total built-up area of 6500sq.m.
The classrooms are spacious and are equipped with storage units and drafting boards. The library has a 200 sq.m. Area with a versatile range of around 4,357 books.
The lecture rooms have well seating arrangements, Wi-Fi connectivity is available, and sports facilities for outdoor/indoor games are also top-notch.
Adding to its facilities the college is well equipped with 113 computers in computer labs, different laboratories for different operations, Bank, ATM, gymnasium, hostel, medical facilities are also provided to its students at Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Architecture.
The Alumni network at Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Architecture, Pune strives for a better future for its students. It organises different programs and seminars for its students to get an overview of the history and the future in the field of architecture.
The alumni network focuses on keeping the students, faculty members and graduates stay connected no matter how far they go. It guides and provides up to date information about the insights, opportunities and achievements of its students.
Therefore, there are many notable alumni from Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Architecture who have been thankful for providing them with such a network and platform throughout their journey. Besides, they also have been representing the education of this college through their success stories.