Institute of Law, NIRMA University
S G Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382481
IIRF Rank 2022
|Courses available||Eligibility for the course|
|5-Year Integrated BA, LL. B. (Hons.) and B.Com., LL. B. (Hons.)||
Candidates seeking admission to the courses in the Institute of Law, Nirma University must have passed the HS/Intermediate Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with at least 45% aggregate marks. Admission is based on the all-India merit ranking of CLAT 2021.
|1-year LL. M. Course||
The candidates can pursue LL. M. in two different areas – (1) Constitutional & Administrative Law and (2) Criminal & Security Law. There are 15 seats in each course. Candidates looking to pursue the LL. M. course from ILNU must have passed 3 years LL. B. program after graduation or 5 years integrated law degree recognized by the Bar Council of India. They should have secured a minimum of 55% of the total marks.
The candidates must hold a postgraduate degree with 55% or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Pennsylvania State University, USA
- HOF University, Germany
- The University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- The University of Newcastle, Australia
- Strathmore University, Kenya
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, London, UK
- Swarnabh Dutta, Associate RSD Officer at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (Libya Operations)
- Madhav Kumar, at CIETAC Hong Kong Arbitration Center and CMAC
- Arjun Doshi, A ssociate, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- Alok Vajpeyi, Associate at Khaitan & Co.
Teaching Learning Resourses
Projects and Case Study
Overall Index Score (Out of 100)
- YesScholarship AvailabilityExcellentResearch Perspective