IMS Law College
A- 8 B IMS Campus, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
IIRF Rank 2022
|B.A., LL. B.||
The candidate will be accepted in the college based on merit after checking the results of the 10+2 board exams. It is suggested to have Economics, Sociology, and Political Science as subjects in Higher Secondary School. The marks obtained in those subjects will be considered more than the marks in any other subject.
B. Com., LL. B.
The candidate will be accepted in the college based on merit after checking the results of the 10+2 board exams. It is suggested to have Economics, Business Environment, Organisational Behaviour, and Human Resource Development as subjects in Higher Secondary School. The marks obtained in those subjects will be considered more than the marks in any other subject.
Having a bachelor's degree would do it for you, but you must obtain 50% marks in your bachelor's degree to pursue the LL. B. degree.
- To take admission to the college, fill up the form manually and then submit it to the institute.
- You can get the form directly from the institute or also download it from the website.
- If you want to get the form from the college or download it online, you have to pay 1000 rupees to the college. Both online and offline methods of payment are available.
- Zeus Associates - Advocate M.C. Dixit
- Cyril Amarchand & Mangaldas - Advocate V.N. Mishra
- Suresh A. Shroff & Co. – Advocate Hitesh Sharma
- Competition Commission of India - Advocate Prabhat Kumar Swami
- Birlasoft - Advocate Shobhit Jain TPM Solicitors & Consultants
- Delhi State Legal Services Authority, New Delhi - Advocate Manoj Kumar Duggal
- Dr. K. S. Bhati Professor and Dean (M.A. (Eco.), LL. M., Ph. D. Diploma in IRPM, Diploma in Company Law, Gold Medalist in Graduation)
- Prof. Govind Prasad Goyal (Program Coordinator-Law (M.A. (Gold Medalist) in English, M. Phil., Ph. D.)
- Niti Sinha, Professor and Former HOD (M.A. in History, Ph. D., M.B.A.)
- Rajesh Kumar Dev (Assistant Professor)
- Deepak Singh (Assistant Professor)
- Vikalp Shrivastava (Assistant Professor)
- Prema Verma (Assistant Professor)
- Ankit Rai (Assistant Professor)
- Atima Sunarya (Assistant Professor)
- Pinky Singh (Assistant Professor)
- Kapil Yadav Judicial Magistrate, I Class
- Shalini Tyagi Judicial Magistrate, I Class
- Suman Grewal Judicial Magistrate, I Class
- Sonia Chaudhary Advocate
- Gaurav Mishra Designated as an advocate on various private and govt. panels like Amazon, SSC, DLSA, and EDMC, etc.
- Vaibhav Tiwari In January 2019, started a full-service law firm named Wreslex Legal, a family of 6 Advocates and Paralegals having offices at Noida and Greater Kailash Part-1.
- Rajat Kapoor Advocate, Delhi High Court & Supreme Court of India.
- Niteesh Kumar Coordinator of the Centre of Human Rights Law at Galgotias University.
Teaching Learning Resourses
Projects and Case Study
Overall Index Score (Out of 100)
- YesScholarship AvailabilityExcellentResearch Perspective