XAT exam, also known as The Xavier Aptitude Test, is an annual entrance test organized by the XLRI Jamshedpur for the students who want to get admission to its MBA programme. In 2023, the XAT exam will be organized on the second Sunday of January. If you got a good score in XAT, you could enter one of the top B-schools in India. Almost 800+ B-schools accept the XAT score.
As per the updates, XAT 2023 will be organized in an online mode. The question paper for XAT is prepared based on different subjects, i.e., Verbal & Logical Ability, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation, and General knowledge. For the XAT 2023 admissions process, registration started in August 2022. Check out all the details and specifications like XAT date, the application process, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
XAT 2023 Highlights
|Name of Exam||Xavier Aptitude Test|
|Organizing Body||Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Jamshedpur|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Exam Frequency||Once a Year|
XAT 2023 Important Dates
|Registration start date||10th August, 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||11th December, 2022|
|Admit card release date||26th December, 2022|
|Exam Date||8th January, 2023|
|Answer key release date||10th January, 2023|
|Answer key objection window starts||17th January, 2023|
|Result declaration date||28th January 2023|
|Scorecard release date||28th to 31st March, 2023|
XAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have graduated in any discipline, with a minimum of three years of duration from a well-recognized university.
- Even students who are in their final year of graduation or waiting for their final score are eligible to give XAT exam.
XAT 2023 Registration Process
The official website of XAT exam is www.xatonline.in. It is hosting XAT 2023 application forms. Aspirants, who want to seek admission to top B-School, can create their account on the website and fill out the XAT forms. Check out below, XAT application/ Registration process.
- Open XAT 2023 Official website – https://xatonline.in/
- Click on the Registration tab
- Register yourself, Enter your academic and personal details, like your name, email ID, password, phone number, marks, etc.
- A piece of unique information about XAT ID and registration link will be shown in your email id for the verification process.
- Verify Email ID, Click on the link and verify your details
- Again visit the XAT 2023 website
- Click on to “Login” option
- After that, enter your email ID and password
- Fill out all the details in the XAT form
- Upload required documents. like signature and passport size photograph
- Cross-check all the facts before proceeding.
- Pay the fee for XAT 2023 of Rs 2000 (without late fee) via net banking, UPI, credit/debit card.
- Submit the application form.
XAT Exam Pattern 2023
XAT is, as everyone knows, a speed-based exam. It is organized in an online mode and includes 100 mandatory questions to answer in 180 minutes. The question paper is divided into two sections, and there is time for a particular section. Check out XAT exam 2023 highlights.
|Exam sections||Decision makingVerbal & Logical AbilityQuantitative Ability & Data InterpretationGeneral Knowledge|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes|
|Number of questions asked||100|
|Language of paper||English|
|Exam-based||MCQ type questions|
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|XAT marking scheme||+1 for the right answer-0.25 marks for the incorrect answer-0.10 for more than 8 unattempt questions in the total exam. No negative marking for GK section.|
XAT 2023 Syllabus
XAT 2023 Syllabus is the same as other MBA entrance tests. The only thing that makes XAT unique is that it has a particular section for Decision making questions. Below are some important topics for XAT subjects, checkout.
|Verbal and Logical Ability||Vocabulary, Analogy, Grammar, Para Jumble, Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning and Fill in the Blanks.|
|Decision Making||Logical Sequencing, Assumptions, Seating Arrangements, Premises, Conclusions, etc.|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||Percentage, Surds and Indices, Tables and Caselets, Algebra, Bar Diagrams, Pie Charts, Mensuration, etc.|
|General Knowledge||Economy, Business politics, Science, Static GK, Prize & Award, Sports, World, Constitution of India, etc.|
XAT 2023 Preparation
XAT 2023 preparations will kick off from 2022 onwards; the exam is known for being most -toughest and most challenging for the aspirants. To help aspirants, here are some of the preparation tips given below.
- For the purpose of studying for the tests, an appropriate schedule must be created and followed.
- For the authoritatively approved syllabus and exam pattern, information must be acquired.
- To better grasp the question format, it is necessary to solve the question paper from the previous year.
- Yoga can help with both physical and mental well-being.
XAT Test Cities 2023
The XAT exam will be organized in more than 70 cities, and candidates can choose at least 3 cities in their application form.
|Bengaluru||Udaipur||Udupi and more cities|
The Scope of XAT Exam
Are you one of the MBA aspirants? Have you dreamt of getting admission to India’s top MBA B-schools? If “yes,” XAT 2023 is the way that will let you achieve your dreams. This is the most prestigious and difficult MBA entrance test, which requires hard preparations and dedication. XAT 2023, once cleared, will open the gate of 800 Top MBA colleges in India. If you got a good score, you could take admission to your favorite college across India.