SNAP Updates: Soon, the SNAP 2021 exam dates will be announced in the second week of August. Read out the following details about SNAP 2021.
Symbiosis International ( Deemed) University will organize the SNAP 2021 exam for the candidates who want to take admission to MBA programs. The university’s 15 constituent institutes offer MBA programs. The SNAP exam is a management aptitude test; this test is conducted to select candidates with good analytical skills, communication skills, and reasoning skills.
The SNAP exam is conducted once a year, but in 2020, it was significantly organized due to a pandemic, and the candidates were permitted to make two attempts. And the SNAP score of any of the two attempts was accepted to get admission to MBA 2021 session. This testing format may remain the same or change for a current session!
SNAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Those candidates who have scored more than 50 % in their graduation ( from a recognized university) are eligible for the SNAP 2021 exam.
- Students studying in their final year are also eligible for SNAP 2021. Their admission in MBA 2021 will remain provisional until they have their passing certificate.
- International students, who have recently completed their graduation, have an opportunity to apply for SNAP 2021. But they have to get a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- The username and the password will be sent to the candidate’s official email id.
- To fill in the application, enter your login details.
- Enter your academic and personal details.
- Now, candidates have to upload a scanned signature, category certificate, and passport size photograph.
- Select your college and program.
- Go on the fee payment window and pay out the fee, i.e., Rs 1950.
- Once you have paid the fee, your application form automatically gets submitted.
SNAP Registration Process
The candidates can easily apply for the SNAP 2021 on the official SNAP test website. Anyone who wants to use must have their relevant details with them, mobile phone number, working email ID, academic reports, scanned signature, category certificate, a passport-sized photo, and net banking/credit/debit card details.
Check out the application process
- The candidates must visit the SNAP test official website: snaptest.org
- You need to click on the option “New Registration” and “I agree” to move further with the application process.
- You need to enter your mobile number, email id, and password and then click on the “Register” option.
SNAP Exam Date
As per the reports, The SNAP exam will be organized on three Dates;
- December 19, 2021
- January 8, 2022
- January 16, 2022
The exam registration started on August 31, 2021, and will end on November 27, 2021. Those candidates who want to get admission in any of the Symbiosis B-schools including Pune institute can fill the registration form.
SNAP 2021 Exam Pattern
The SNAP Exam pattern is almost similar to other MBA entrance exams. The SNAP exam is speed-based. Check out the SNAP revised 2021 exam pattern.
|SNAP Exam Structure||Details|
|Number of Sections||General EnglishQuantitative-Data Interpretation & Data SufficiencyAnalytical & Logical Reasoning|
|Exam Duration||60 MINUTES|
|Number of questions asked||60|
|Language of SNAP exam||English|
|Number of attempts||two|
|Mode of examination||computer-based|
|Marks per right answer||+1|
SNAP Pattern: Marking Scheme
Check out below, the section-wise marking scheme and marks allotment for the SNAP exam.
|Sections||Total number of questions in the different sections||Total marks|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||20|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||25|
SIU has recently prescribed the SNAP syllabus, check out the details:
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Ability
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
What do candidates have to do after SNAP 2021?
Once the candidates have done with their SNAP 2021 exam, they have to prepare for Personal Interview, Group Exercise, and Written- Ability Test rounds of SIU constituent institutes and other B-school, where SNAP score is valid.
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management ( SIBM, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research ( SICSR, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management ( SITM, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies ( SIMS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences ( SIHS, Pune)
Scope of SNAP
SNAP is an MBA entrance exam that helps students to pursue an MBA from one of the top B-Schools in India ( Symbiosis International). This institute gives a golden chance to the students to choose MBA in varied niches, like HR, Marketing, IB, Finance, etc.
SNAP opens up a gate of success for the students. Students, you have a golden chance to appear for SNAP exam, registration forms are open till November 27, 2021.