NMAT is a well-known national-level MBA entrance exam that leads to an MBA admission in 2022 in the top MBA B-school, including VIT, XIMB, NMIMS Mumbai, and others. NMAT 2021 exam dates are between October 6 to December 19, 2021. The exam will be conducted in an online mode- it is a Computer-based exam at test centers or an Online Proctored test from home. Almost from July 2021, the registration process will begin. This entrance will be organized in India as well as abroad. So students, get ready for the top MBA entrance exam.
GMAC, the exam conducting body, will soon release the NMAT exam 2021 notification. GMAC will share the complete schedule of the entrance exam soon on its official website. Those students who have to get admission for the MBA 2022-24 batch in NMIMS Mumbai, SPJIMR Mumbai, VIT Vellore, XIM Bhubaneswar will appear for NMAT 2021.
Read this exclusive article to know about NMAT-2021 exam dates, Eligibility criteria, registration process, Syllabus and Exam pattern, preparation, and other important details.
NMAT 2021 Highlights
A moderate, but important MBA Entrance exam- check out NMAT details:
|NMAT 2021 Exam conducting Body||GMAC ( Graduate Management Admission Council)|
|NMAT Official website||nmat.org|
|Top MBA colleges under NMAT||NMIMS, ISB, XIMB, SPJIMR, ICFAI, Shiv Nadar, L M Thapar and SDA Bocconi|
|NMAT 2021 Exam Dates||From October to December ( any day in between these months)|
|Mode of the Examination||Online ExamOnline Proctored exam from home|
|Application fees||Rs 2000|
|NMAT full form||NMIMS Management Aptitude Test|
|Total no of questions||108|
|Exam application process||Online|
NMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
NMAT is a Moderate level entrance exam conducted by GMAC for MBA aspirants. Due to the Covid-19, GMAC has introduced some important changes in the NMAT exam pattern. Now, students are getting an extra chance to increase their NMAT scores. Yes, if students’ scores are not that great, they can appear again for NMAT this year.
You can easily check out the NMAT result within 48 hours after your exam. If your NMAT score is satisfactory, then you can go for admission to B-schools. But, if your score is not satisfactory, you can apply for the NMAT exam again. NMAT offers admission to Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies and 30+other MBA colleges.
NMAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
|Section Name||Total no of Questions||Allotted Time ( In Minutes)|
NMAT Exam 2021 Preparation & Test Taking: Unique Features
Check out some of the NMAT 2021 features:
- Official preparation material has been given on the NMAT official site.
- GMAC is providing Free All India Mock Tests to the NMAT 2021 candidates.
- Two retake attempts.
- Opportunity to check your answers.
- No negative marking for the incorrect answers.
- More than 70 + centers in 50+cities.
NMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
GMAC has given some parameters for the candidates who are going to take NMAT 2021 exam:
- The candidate must have a graduation degree.
- Candidates in their final semester are eligible to attempt NMAT by GMAC 2021.
- No age limit to attempt NMAT 2021.
- The Candidates must check out the B-school eligibility criteria before attempting the NMAT exam.
NMAT by GMAC 2021 Application Process
- The candidates must log in their details to the official NMAT website and click on create an account.
- At this step, you need to Verify your NMAT user ID and password via your email.
- Log in your details as an existing NMAT user.
- Fill up the NMAT by GMAC Application form.
- Review the full details and submit your form.
- Make an online payment via debit/credit card.
MBA Colleges Accepting NMAT entrance exam:
Aspirants! There are almost 30+MBA universities/colleges that give admission on the basis of NMAT by GMAC score. Check out the name of few top colleges that accept NMAT scores and will give admission to students in the MBA 2022 batch:
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management
- Indian School of Business (ISB)
- Amity University
- VIT University
- Woxsen School of Business Management
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center
- XIM University
- ICFAI Business School
- Mody University
- GITAM Deemed to be University, Visakhapatnam
- BML Munjal University
- SOIL Institute of Management
- Chitkara university
- Alliance University
- Athena School of Management, Mumbai
- ISBR Business School
- IFMR Graduate School of Business
- Thapar School of Management
- Shiv nadar Institute of Management Studies
- IILM University
- Myra School of Business
- School of Petroleum Management, PDPU
- Jain University – CMS Business School
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Bennett University
- Universal Business School
- SRM University Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University
- BSE Institute Limited
- Jindal Global Business school – Delhi/NCR
- iMET Global
- Sushant University, Gurgaon
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University
- IFIM College
- Jagdish Sheth School of Management
- ISME – School of Management & Entrepreneurship
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab
- IIHMR University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Master’s Union School of Business
Scope of NMAT by GMAC
Aspirants! NMAT is a moderate exam; it is easy in comparison to the CAT exam! So if you are dedicatedly studying for a few hours daily, you will crack the NMAT 2021 exam. And will get admission in NMIMS or 30 top B-schools in India.
Check out the above article for NMAT details! In 2021, you will be getting two attempts, so if you are not satisfied with your first attempt result, you can give the second attempt and qualify for the exam with the best score. You can give the GMAT free mock test and can see how much you can do well. In case you find any issues, then you can work on them.
For further details, land on NMAT official site!