NMAT is a well-known national-level MBA entrance exam that leads to an MBA admission in 2024 in the top MBA B-school, including VIT, XIMB, NMIMS Mumbai, and others. The exam will be conducted in an online mode- it is a Computer-based exam at test centers or an Online Proctored test from home. Almost from September 2023, the registration process will begin. This entrance will be organized in India as well as abroad. So students, get ready for the top MBA entrance exam.
GMAC, the exam conducting body, will soon release the NMAT exam 2023 notification. GMAC will share the complete schedule of the entrance exam soon on its official website. Those students who have to get admission for the MBA 2024-26 batch in NMIMS Mumbai, SPJIMR Mumbai, VIT Vellore, XIM Bhubaneswar will appear for NMAT 2023.
Read this exclusive article to know about NMAT-2023 exam dates, Eligibility criteria, registration process, Syllabus and Exam pattern, preparation, and other important details.
NMAT 2023 Highlights
A moderate, but important MBA Entrance exam- check out NMAT details:
|Name of Exam||NMIMS Management Aptitude Test|
|Organizing Body||GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)|
|Level of Exam||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Number of Questions||108|
|Application Fee||INR 2300|
|Number of Test Centers||68|
Tentative Dates for NMAT 2023
|Event||Starting Dates||Ending Dates|
|Online Registration||1st week of September, 2023||2nd week of November, 2023|
|Scheduling||September 2023||December 2023|
|Re-Scheduling||October 2023||January 2024|
|Exam Date||December 2023||January 2024|
|Retake Registration||January 2024||February 2024|
|Retake Scheduling||February 2024||February 2024|
NMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
NMAT is a Moderate level entrance exam conducted by GMAC for MBA aspirants. Due to the Covid-19, GMAC has introduced some important changes in the NMAT exam pattern. Now, students are getting an extra chance to increase their NMAT scores. Yes, if students’ scores are not that great, they can appear again for NMAT this year.
You can easily check out the NMAT result within 48 hours after your exam. If your NMAT score is satisfactory, then you can go for admission to B-Schools. But, if your score is not satisfactory, you can apply for the NMAT exam again. NMAT offers admission to Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies and 30 other MBA colleges.
NMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
NMAT is a Moderate level entrance exam conducted by GMAC for MBA aspirants. Due to the Covid-19, GMAC has introduced some important changes in the NMAT exam pattern. Now, students are getting an extra chance to increase their NMAT scores. Yes, if students’ scores are not that great, they can appear again for the NMAT this year.
You can easily check out the NMAT result within 48 hours after your exam. If your NMAT score is satisfactory, then you can apply for admission to B-schools. But if your score is not satisfactory, you can apply to take the NMAT exam again. NMAT offers admission to the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies and more than 30 other MBA colleges.
NMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
|Section Name||Total no of Questions||Allotted Time ( In Minutes)|
NMAT Exam 2023 Preparation & Test Taking: Unique Features
Check out some of the NMAT 2023 features:
- Official preparation material has been posted on the NMAT’s official website.
- GMAC is providing free All India mock tests to the NMAT 2023 candidates.
- Two retake attempts.
- Opportunity to check your answers.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- More than 70+ centers in 50+ cities
NMAT 2023 Syllabus
The Graduate Management Academic Council (GMAC) publishes the NMAT Syllabus 2023. The language skills, quantitative skill, and logical reasoning sections that make up the NMAT syllabus are based on fundamental knowledge.
The entire NMAT 2023 syllabus covers subjects like:
|Languages Skills||Fill in the blanks and correct grammar, antonyms, synonyms, analogic, Cloze test, Reading comprehension, Vocabulary, Para Jumble, Prepositions, etc.|
|Quantitative Skill||Partnership, simple and compound interest, time and work, speed and distance, HCF and LCM, coordinate geometry, mensuration, probability, profit and loss, number system, pie chart, ratio and proportion, percentage, Alligation and Mixtures, Algebra, etc.|
|Logical Reasoning||Reasoning Analogies, Artificial Language, Blood Relations, Calendars, Cause and effect, Clocks, Coding-Decoding, Critical path, Cubes and cuboids, Data Sufficiency, Decision making, Alphanumeric series, etc.|
NMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
GMAC has given some parameters for the candidates who are going to take the NMAT 2023 exam:
- The candidate must have a graduation degree.
- Candidates in their final semester are eligible to attempt the NMAT by GMAC 2023.
- No age limit to attempt NMAT 2023.
- The candidates must check out the B-school eligibility criteria before attempting the NMAT exam.
NMAT by GMAC 2023 Application Process
- The candidates must log in with their details to the official NMAT website and click on “create an account.”
- At this step, you need to verify your NMAT user ID and password via email.
- Log in with your details as an existing NMAT user.
- Fill up the NMAT by GMAC Application form.
- Review the full details and submit your form.
- Make an online payment via debit/credit card.
MBA Colleges Accepting the NMAT entrance exam:
Aspirants! There are almost 30+MBA universities/colleges that give admission on the basis of NMAT by GMAC score. Check out the name of few top colleges that accept NMAT scores and will give admission to students in the MBA 2023 batch:
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management
- Indian School of Business (ISB)
- Amity University
- VIT University
- Woxsen School of Business Management
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center
- XIM University
- ICFAI Business School
- Mody University
- GITAM Deemed to be University, Visakhapatnam
- BML Munjal University
- SOIL Institute of Management
- Chitkara university
- Alliance University
- Athena School of Management, Mumbai
- ISBR Business School
- IFMR Graduate School of Business
- Thapar School of Management
- Shiv nadar Institute of Management Studies
- IILM University
- Myra School of Business
- School of Petroleum Management, PDPU
- Jain University – CMS Business School
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Bennett University
- Universal Business School
- SRM University Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University
- BSE Institute Limited
- Jindal Global Business school – Delhi/NCR
- iMET Global
- Sushant University, Gurgaon
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University
- IFIM College
- Jagdish Sheth School of Management
- ISME – School of Management & Entrepreneurship
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab
- IIHMR University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Master’s Union School of Business
Scope of NMAT by GMAC
Aspirants! NMAT is a moderate exam; it is easy in comparison to the CAT exam! So if you are dedicatedly studying for a few hours daily, you will crack the NMAT 2023 exam. And will get admission in NMIMS or 30 top B-schools in India.
Check out the above article for NMAT details! In 2023, you will be getting two attempts, so if you are not satisfied with your first attempt result, you can give the second attempt and qualify for the exam with the best score. You can give the GMAT free mock test and can see how much you can do well. In case you find any issues, then you can work on them.
For further details, land on NMAT official site!