On February 11th, 2023, the IIFT 2023 Score Card and Results were made public. The final answer key was made public on February 11th, 2023. The National Testing Agency administers the test (NTA). For admission to the MBA-International Business programme at the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, this entrance exam is held. Many campuses in New Delhi and Kolkata will be provided admission. It is a national exam administered in different test locations throughout India using computer-based testing (CBT) format.
What is IIFT?
IIFT is organized for Management students! It is a national-level entrance examination for Management aspirants organized by NTA. IIFT is fully set to appear in an online world on behalf of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. Admission is granted to MBA candidates! If you are one of them! Please read all the specifications about the IIFT entrance exam 2023, its eligibility criteria, the application process, the exam date, the registration process, the syllabus, cut-offs, etc.
Highlights of IIFT Exam 2023
|Exam Name||IIFT 2023|
|Name of Organization||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade(IIFT)|
|Organized by||National Testing Agency|
|Exam details of IIFT exam||Duration of the exam: 120 minutes (2 hours)Mode of the exam: Online examQuestion type: MCQs|
|Campuses available||IIFT Kakinada, IIFT Delhi, IIFT Kolkata|
IIFT 2023 Important Dates
|IIFT Notification Release Date||1st October, 2022|
|Start of Registration||1st October, 2022|
|Last date for registration||24th November, 2022|
|The correction window will open till||26th to 30th November, 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||15th December, 2022|
|Exam Date||18th December, 2022|
|Answer Key Release Date||9th January, 2023|
|Result Declaration||11th February, 2023|
|Interview Dates||February 2023|
IIFT Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for IIFT exam 2023 consists of a minimum 12th score, nationality required to apply for the entrance.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
Before IIFT 2023 registrations, applicants must adhere to the eligibility guidelines of IIFT 2023. Check out the detailed version of IIFT eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must have completed their graduation with minimum 50% marks (45% in the case of the candidates belonging to SC , ST and Persons with Disability categories) from a well-recognized university/college.
- Those candidates who are in their final semester of graduation are eligible to attempt IIFT 2023 exam.
- There is no age limit to attempt the IIFT entrance exam.
- “No Objection Certificate” from a candidate’s current employer is mandatory.
- The work experience after the candidate’s eligibility qualification will be considered (three years managerial experience will count as on 31 July 2022)
Documents and other details you need to know before filling the IIFT application form :
- You need to have a scanned copy of your passport size photograph ( black and white) and signature.
- Scanned copy of necessary certificates.
- You must have two copies of certificates and mark sheets of 10th, 12th, and graduation.
- You must get a copy of the undertaking of those candidates, who have not appeared for any of the other MBA entrance tests like XAT, MAT, XAT, or any ( this is applicable only for NRI applicants).
- Plus, two letters of recommendation are mandatory.
Steps to fill the Registration form for IIFT exam 2023
- Firstly, visit the IIFT NTA official website.
- Now, click on the option “ Admission 2023”.
- Fill in all the necessary academic and personal details.
- You needed to upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the IIFT application fee via online payment.
- Once you fill in all the details in the application form and submit it, you will receive a confirmation email on your registered id.
- After all the above procedures, download the final application form and take its printout.
IIFT Application Fees 2023 Category Wise
|General/OBC Candidate||Rs 2500|
|SC/ST/PH Candidate||Rs 1000|
IIFT Exam Pattern 2023
The IIFT exam is a speed-based test, similar to other MBA entrances. The exam contains MCQs on varied subjects, like reasoning, data interpretation, quantitative skills, and language comprehension. Check out the below table for IIFT highlights.
|IIFT Exam Features||Details|
|Total sections||Section 1: QA|
Section 2: VARC
Section 3: LRDI
Section 4: GK
|Total number of questions||110|
|Marks per question||3 marks are given to the correct question in sections 1,2 and 3.|
In section 4, 1.5 marks are given for the correct answer.
Scope of IIFT 2023
Are you willing to be a part of a top B-school in India? If “yes”, you must attempt IIFT 2023. Candidates! Start preparing now! You can study via online applications like upgrade and take the experts coaching.
Aspirants! Check out the IIFT syllabus from its official site and make your schedule.
All the best for your exam!