ATMA stands for Aims Test for Management Admissions (ATMA); it is one of the management exams organized by the reputed organization AIMS ( Association of Indian Management Schools). This Exam aims to open the gate of Top B-schools and Governments schools for the aspirants who want to enter into MBA, PGDBA, PGDM, MCA programs. It is a national-level entrance exam whose marks are accepted by India’s best private and government colleges.
The ATMA exam is organized almost 5 times a year. Read the below article to know more about ATMA 2024 admission process, registration, application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, fees, and more.
ATMA 2024 Highlights
|Name of Exam
|AIMS Test for Management Aptitude 2024
|Association of Indian Management Schools
|Level of Exam
|National Level Exam
|Frequency of Exam
|4 to 5 times a Year
|Computer Based Test
ATMA 2024 Exam Important Dates and Events
|Dates (February Sessions)
|Application Registration Start Dates
|30th November 2023
|Payment Portal Close On
|10th February 2024
|Registration Last Date
|11th February 2024
|Last Date of Printing Application Form
|18th February 2024
|Admit Card Release Date
|15th February 2024
|18th February 2024
|23rd February 2024
ATMA Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who want to apply for the MBA, PGDM course via ATMA 2024 have to fulfill the below-given eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must have Indian citizenship.
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks or at least 45 % CGPA from a recognized university.
- Applicants of the final graduation year are also eligible to apply for the ATMA exam.
- There is no age limit to apply for the ATMA 2024 exam.
ATMA 2024 Registrations
The ATMA application forms for aspirants are available on the ATMA official website. The application form for all the courses is the same; aspirants can choose their preferred course. Check out the document which is required to fill the application form. Check out the below -list of documents and steps, which are mandatory for the ATMA application procedure.
Documents required for ATMA 2024 registration
- The candidates need to have a digital copy of their signature with a passport-size photograph.
- The SC/ST candidates must have a digital copy of the SC/ST/OBC certificate (latest one) as applicable.
- The candidates must have their digital copies of class 10, 12, and graduation mark sheets.
- As per the ATMA official site, the sponsored candidates must have their sponsoring certificate.
- Net Banking/Credit/Debit details should be there to pay the online fees.
ATMA 2024 Exam Pattern
AIMS has decided the pattern of the ATMA exam. The exam will be organized in an internet-based exam mode. As per the ATMA question paper, the question paper is divided into six sections. The questions will be based on, i.e., analytical reasoning, verbal skills, and quantitative skills. The question type is multiple-choice, and the time allotted will be three hours. Check out the below table and learn about the ATMA exam format.
|3 hours (180 minutes)
|Type of questions
|No of choices
|Number of questions
|+1 for the right answer-0.25 for the incorrect entryO for the un-attempted question
ATMA 2024 Syllabus Overview
Students! Those who want to ace the ATMA exam must have practice section-wise topics. The ATMA question paper contains six sections, i.e., two sections of Analytical Reasoning, two sections of Quantitative skills, and two sections of Verbal skills.
|Analytical Reasoning ( Part 1 and II)
|This section consists of 60 questions from various topics like Coding and Decoding, Critical Reasoning, Syllogisms, Data Sufficiency, Arguments and Statements and Conclusions, Blood Relations, Arrangements, etc.
|This section has almost 60 questions from varied topics, such as Algebra, Arithmetic, Modern math, profit & loss, Time, Speed and Distance, Permutation and Combination, etc.
|Verbal Ability ( Part I and II)
|This section has almost 60 questions from different topics such as Jumbled sentences, Grammar, Sentence Completion, Read Comprehension, Phrases, Synonyms, and Antonyms.
● Only online submissions of the application fee are accepted.
● No refunds will be given for the fee.
● The ATMA exam has a Rs. 2000 registration fee.
● Payment options for the exam fee include debit or credit cards, wallets, net banking, and UPI.
ATMA Exam Preparation
Aspirants who are applying for the ATMA Exam must understand that ATMA is quite a complicated exam. Ideally, an aspirant who wants to secure excellent scores in ATMA must start their preparation at least nine months before the actual exam. But if you are hard-working and dedicated, you can score well in the exam.
● Before beginning your exam preparation, go over the entire syllabus and exam format.
● Set a strict schedule and adhere to it.
● Keep your attention solely on your studies and avoid any unnecessary distractions.
● completed the practice exams.
● Try your hand at the sample and test papers from the previous year.
● Maintain your health and abstain from any unhealthy behaviors.
Colleges Accepting the ATMA marks
Top B-schools accept ATMA scores, almost all 500+management schools across India are giving admissions to the students on the basis of ATMA scores. Each participant has to undergo the cutoff procedure and the counseling process. Check out the below table that depicts the college list that accepts ATMA scores.
|Christ University, Bengaluru
|Department of Management Sciences University of Pune ( PUMBA), Pune
|Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
|Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Ghaziabad
|Delhi School of Business
|IBS Hyderabad: ICFAI Business School
|SDA Bocconi, Mumbai
|O.P Jindal University, Sonepat
|VIT Business School ( VIT), Vellore
|MIT School of Telecom Management
Scope of ATMA
According to the latest trends, ATMA will be going to be difficult this time. Those students who are planning to give the exams must work on their preparations. After the ATMA exam, you have the golden chance to get admission to the top B-schools.