Pearson VUE organizes the LSAT India examination on behalf of the Law School Admission Council ( LSAC). This exam is held for law students who want to apply for law colleges. It is a national-level law entrance exam organized every year. This exam is conducted to test the reading skills and verbal reasoning of the students. The eligible candidate can apply for admission to international law school. The LSAT score is accepted by 76 law colleges.
Check out this article and grasp knowledge about the LSAT eligibility criteria, application fees, syllabus, and other information.
Check out the LSAT Eligibility Criteria
- BA LLB courses: The candidates must have scored a minimum of 45% in their 12th class or equivalent examination.
- LLB courses: The students must have completed their bachelor’s degree in any of the relevant subjects. And, must have secured a minimum of 45% marks.
- LLM courses: The candidates have cleared three years of LLB degree or five years of BA LLB with at least 45% marks.
- The candidates appearing for the qualifying examination can also apply for the LSAT exam.
LSAT 2022 Application Fee
|With LSAT India Handbook||INR 4250|
|Without LSAT India Handbook||INR 3800|
You can pay the LSAT application fee via Debit or Credit card.
There is no fee concession for the ST/SC category.
- There are four sections in the exam, with almost ( 92-100) MCQ.
- The candidates have to mark the right answer among the given options.
- One mark will be awarded for the right answer and no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- There is a timing allotted to a particular section, 35 minutes for each section.
- The total time duration of the exam is 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- The exam will be organized in an offline mode
|Section||No of Question||Duration|
|Analytical Reasoning||24||35 Minutes|
|1st Logical Reasoning||24||35 Minutes|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||24||35 Minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24||35 Minutes|
|Total||92-100 approx||2 hours and 20 minutes|
- North: Delhi, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Jaipur
- South: Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad
- East: Kolkata, Raipur, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi
- West: Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Ahmedabad
LSAT 2022 Counseling
- The counseling process will take place for the final admissions.
- Every college that takes LSAT scores will have its own fees and counseling process.
- The candidates will attend the counseling according to their LSAT scores.
- The highest score candidates will call for counseling.
- The seats will be allotted via the counseling process.
Syllabus for LSAT 2022:
- The candidates must check out the proper LSAT syllabus before filling the application form.
- The questions will be asked from the three different sections, like Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension.
- Analytical Reasoning will test the ability of the candidates regarding logical structure.
- Logical Reasoning will judge the candidate’s ability to analyze, evaluate and complete the arguments.
- The Reading Comprehension section will calculate your strength regarding your reading ability, understanding, and insight.
How to Prepare for LSAT 2022?
- The candidates must prepare for the entrance exam as per the LSAT syllabus and by solving its previous years question paper and sample papers. It will help you out to be familiarized with the exam pattern and question paper.
- You should make a timetable and practice the previous year’s paper accordingly.
- The candidates must choose the best preparation books.
- And, if you want to gain knowledge about LSAT, you can visit ‘THE OFFICIAL LSAT- India HANDBOOK”.
For further information, connect to the LSAT official website. Law students, still you have plenty of time to prepare for the LSAT entrance exam, do your best, and study at the top national or international law school.
All the best students!