The AILET (All India Law Entrance Test) will be organized by the National Law University in 2023. The aim of the test is to select deserving candidates for admission into BA, LLB, LLM, and Ph.D. courses. Interested candidates who fulfill the AILET eligibility criteria can fill out the application form for a particular course. The online application form has been released in the month of September 2022 in the online mode. The entrance exam was held in December 2022. For further details about AILET 2023, read this article.
AILET 2023 Highlights
|Name of Exam||AILET 2023|
|Full form||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Organizing body||National Law University|
|Level of Exam||National Level Exam|
|Exam Type||UG & PG Law|
|Exam Frequency||Once a Year|
|Courses Offered||Law Courses|
|Application form Mode||Online|
|Exam Mode||Pen & Paper)|
Important dates for AILET 2023
|Online Application Start Date||7th September, 2022|
|Last date of Application Form||20th November, 2022|
|Admit Card release date||25th November, 2022|
|Exam Date||11th December, 2022|
|Answer key release date||12th December, 2022|
|Result Declaration||19th December, 2022|
|Counseling date||20th December, 2022|
Important things to be considered about AILET 2023
- The application process will be held in the online mode from form filling to application fee to admission procedure.
- The candidates who belong to foreign nationality will be exempted from giving AILET 2023. Admission to such aspirants will be done on their merit-based score.
- The candidates can get the sample paper of AILET by giving Rs 500 via credit/debit/post in favor of the Registrar, National Law University along with your place address.
- The candidate must keep their admit card safe until the admission process is over.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates will get reservations as per university law.
Exam Pattern of AILET 2023
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Medium of exam||English|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be allotted for the right answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.|
For BA LLB (Hons)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
The candidates applying for AILET 2022 must fulfill the below-given eligibility criteria.
The candidates of PIO, Indian nationality, and OCI candidates are eligible to apply for the AILET exam.
For BA LLB (Hons)
The candidates must have completed their schooling with a minimum of 50% marks. Those appearing in their 12th standard in 2020 can apply for the AILET exam.
The applicants who have completed their LLB or an equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for AILET. 50% marks are mandatory for ST/SC/PWD category. The candidates who are appearing for LLB final semester are eligible for the AILET exam.
LLM degree holders can apply for the AILET exam. The aspirants must get 55% marks in their LLM. 50% marks are mandatory for ST/SC/PWD category.
AILET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for the AILET 2023 examination is mentioned below:
|English||Comprehension, Grammar, Synonym, Antonym, One-word substitution, Sentence Rearrangement, Idioms & Phrases, etc.|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||History, Polity, Economics, Geography, Current affairs, Environment, Indian Culture, etc.|
|Logical Reasoning||Direction test, Blood relation, Puzzles, Series, Analogy, Classification, Syllogism, Sitting arrangement, etc.|
AILET 2023 Application Form
- The candidates can fill out their application form by visiting the official AILET website. You need to provide your details such as name, gender of birth, etc.
- You need to provide details of the qualifying exam such as university name/board, passing year, marks obtained, etc.
- The applicants need to upload all the scanned copies of signature, photographs in their application form.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category will get relaxation in the application fee. You need to submit your disability/category certificate.
- Once you have submitted the information in the application form, submit your form.
- A hard copy of your application form should be kept with you for future reference.
Result and Admission
- The result of the BA/LLB course has been announced in the month of December 2022.
- The applicants can check out their results by visiting the AILET official website.
- You will get the scorecard on the AILET website.
- The successful candidate’s results will be uploaded on the AILET website.
- The final selection will be done based on the interview round.
Preparation Tips for AILET 2023
Here, we’ve provided some useful advice for getting ready for the AILET 2023 test:
- Create a schedule and allot the appropriate amount of time to each subject.
- View the official exam syllabus prescribed by the testing authority.
- Use the best available books and study resources.
- Utilize sample papers and question papers from prior years to prepare.
- Include in your preparation each and every subject covered by the syllabus.
- Take care of your health instead of taking the stress.