CTET 2021 Exam Notification is Out: As per the recent updates, From this year, the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) exam will be organized in an online mode by the head body, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). This year, it is the 15th edition of the CTET Exam, the exam is conducted for examining the teaching abilities of the candidates. Previously, the CTET exam was organized in an offline mode, this year, it will be the first time that CBSE has scheduled the 2021 CTET exam in an online mode (CBT test).
CBSE avail as an Eligibility Certificate via CTET to all those aspirants, who want to make their career in teaching jobs in State Government, Central Government, and other Government Added Schools in India.
What is CTET?
CTET is a Central Teacher Eligibility Test that is organized by the CBSE. According to the CTET official announcement, the CTET 2021 Application form commenced in September 2021. The application form is available on the CTET official website, ctet.nic.in.
The teaching aspirants can submit their application form on the CTET official website. Here, you will get all the updates about CTET and can utilize this information to fill in the application form.
Method of Submission of CTET Online Application Form :
- Step 1: The candidates must Log on to the CTET official website i.e https://ctet.nic.in.
- Step 2: After that, click on the “Apply online” option and open it.
- Step 3: Fill out the details in the Online Application Form And write down your Application No/Registration No.
- Step 4: Upload all the scanned copies of your signature and photograph.
- Step 5: You need to pay the Examination fee via debit/credit card or by e-challan.
- Step 6: Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
CTET Registration Process :
- Authentication Form: You must fill out your mandatory details like State, Identification type, Candidate’s Name, Gender and Date of Birth.
- Fill the Application Form: Fill out your details and complete the form, submit it. After submission, an Application Number/Registration Number will be generated on the screen. The Registration Number will help you to log in, choose your password accordingly. And, do not share your password with anyone.
- Upload the Scanned Photograph, Images.
- Upload the scanned copy of your signature and photograph.
- You must upload the scanned images in JPEG/JPG format.
- 10 to 100 KB is the perfect size for a scanned photograph.
- 3.5cm (width) to 4cm (height) is the mandatory image dimension.
- 3 to 30KB is the perfect size of the scanned signature.
- Examination fees
CATEGORY Only Paper I or 11 Both Paper – 1 & 11 General/OBC (NCL) Rs 1000/- Rs 1200/- SC/ST/Diff.Abled Person Rs 500/- Rs 600/-
- Download the Confirmation Page: You must download the printout of the application form and keep it with you as a reference.
The schedule of the December 2021 CTET exam
|Dates of the CTET Examination||Exam Shift||Timing and Duration|
|16-12-2021 To 13-01-2022||SHIFT -I|
|09:30 AM to 12:00 PM – (CBT) Mode (2.30 Hours)|
02:30 PM to 05:00 PM – (2.30 Hours)
CTET Paper 1 and Paper 11 Details:
Paper I – Primary Stage (I to V Classes) (All Compulsory)
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 MCQs 30 Marks
- Language 1 – 30 MCQs 30 Marks
- Language 11 – 30 MCQs 30 Marks
- Mathematics – 30 MCQs 30 Marks
- Environmental Studies – 30 MCQs 30 Marks
Total – 150 MCQs 150 Marks
Paper II – Elementary Stage (V1 to VIII Classes) : (All Compulsory)
- Child Development & Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
- Language 1 ( compulsory) 30MCQs 30 Marks
- Language 11 ( compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
- Mathematics and Science 60 MCQs 60 Marks
- Social Studies / Social Science 60 MCQs 60 Marks
Total 150MCQs 150 Marks
The candidates have a choice to opt for any two languages given in the table:
|Mizo||Garo||Nepali and Tibetan|
CTET December 2021 Educational Qualifications for the applicants:
For Primary Classes Teachers ( paper 1)
The candidates must clear their diploma in elementary education with 50 % marks
The candidates must have cleared their 12th class with 45% or appearing on the NCTE Diploma (in elementary education).
The candidates cleared their 12th with 50% marks or have taken admission in the B.EI.Ed course (last year)
The candidates cleared their 12th with 50% marks or appearing in the last year of diploma in Education for Special Education only.
The candidate must have their Graduation degree with the B.Ed course.
For Secondary Classes ( Class 5th to 8th)
The candidate must be a graduate, passed, or appearing in the Diploma in Elementary Education.
A graduate or must have participated in the B.Ed course.
A graduate with 45% marks and 1 year B.Ed
12th pass with 50% marks and participating in 4 years of B.EI.Ed.
The candidate must have done graduation with 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed in Special Education.