WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination) 2022 is a state-level entrance test conducted by the WBJEE board every year. This exam is a gateway for entering into various Undergraduate Engineering & Technology, Architecture, and Pharmacy courses in all the West Bengal private, government, and Self Financing Engineering and Technological institutes. It is expected that the next WBJEE exam will be conducted in May 2022 and the application process will be commenced from December 2021.
The eligible and interested candidates can appear for the 2022 WBJEE exam by filling the application form on or before the due date. Candidates, you can check out the WBJEE 2022 details via this post.
WBJEE 2022 Tentative Dates
|Online form filling procedure||4th week of February 2022|
|Deadline for online fill-up including application fee payment and downloading form||March 2022|
|Admit card will be available on||July 2022|
|Exam date||3rd week of July 2022|
|Result declaration||July 2022|
Highlights on WBJEE 2022
|Name of the examination||West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2022|
|Minimum eligibility for the students||The candidates must be 12th pass with a minimum of 45% marks|
|Age limit||Minimum 17 years|
|Date of the Exam||May 2022|
|Application fees||Rs 500- General CategoryRs 400 – ST/SC/OBC Category|
|Exam duration||4 hours|
|No of papers||Paper 1 – MathematicsPaper-11 Physics & Chemistry|
|Mode of the exam||Offline mode|
Eligibility criteria for WBJEE 2022
The candidates must ensure that they must complete the eligibility criteria for the Pharmacy and Engineering courses before they apply for the exam. Check out the detailed information of WBJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
Nationality: The candidate must have Indian nationality Or OCI candidates ( can only apply for some unreserved seats there in All India Quota).
Age limit: The minimum age must be 17 years on 31st December 2021.
Educational Qualification Required
|For admission to Pharmacy courses||For admission to Engineering courses|
|The candidate must have cleared their 12th class exam with PCB and Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Biology/Computer Application as a compulsory subject. The 12th exam must be done from a recognized board.||The candidate must have cleared their 12th class exam with PCB and Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Biology/Computer Application as a compulsory subject. The 12th exam must be done from a recognized board.|
WBJEE Application Form 2022 :
The eligible and interested candidates can go for appearing in WBJEE by filling the application form in an online mode. Soon, in December 2022 the online registration process for WBJEE 2022 will start. But before filling the application form, the candidates must follow the stepwise WBJEE instructions. Check out the Application process:
- Visit the WBJEE official website.
- The WBJEE form will be released from February 2022 via online mode.
- The candidates must check out their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- The candidates must fill out the form carefully as the authorities will provide you with the correction facility.
- The candidate needs to fill in all the required details like Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, DOB, etc.
- The candidates must fill the application form on time and submit it before the due date.
- The last date of WBJEE form submission is in the second week of March 2022
WBJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Course
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian resident.
- Age limit; The applicant’s age must be of 17 years as of 31st December 2022.
- Qualifications: the candidate must have completed their 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Subjects: The candidate must have taken PCM and English as their main subjects.
- Marks: The candidate must have got 45% in their 12th class and 40% is mandatory for ST/SC/OBC students.
WBJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Check out the complete exam pattern of WBJEE 2022:
|Exam Mode||The WBJEE 2022|
|Type of the Questions||MCQ|
|Papers||Paper 1 and Paper 11|
Paper 1 – MathematicsPaper 11 – Physics and Chemistry
|shift||The test will be organized in morning and afternoon shift|
|Negative marking||¼ marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.|
|Subjects||Category 1 ( 1mark)||Category 11 ( 2 marks)||Category 111 ( 2 marks)|
WBJEE 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of WBJEE 2022 will include various topics from the 11 and 12th classes Physics, chemistry, and Mathematics.
The complete syllabus is available on the WBJEE Examination website.
WBJEE Preparation Tips
Check out the below tips and tricks:
- Check the complete exam pattern and WBJEE syllabus.
- You must make a schedule for your study and prepare accordingly.
- You can participate in the mock test, solve previous years’ questions.
- Make notes of important topics and study them till you appear for the exam.
WBJEE is one of the renowned exams of West Bengal! Students, if you’re ready for the engineering course, you must give the WBJEE exam. For further information, land on the official WBJEE website.
All the best students!