VITEEE 2022 is a common entrance test organized by the VIT ( Vellore Institute of Technology) institute to provide engineering courses to students. The admissions will be offered to students at VIT campuses of Vellore, Bhopal, Chennai, and AP. Soon, the VITEEE application form will be available in both offline and online modes. It is expected that the aspirants can apply for the VITEEE application form in November 2021 and the exam will be held in April 2022. The students have to appear for the exam in an online mode. Those candidates who want to apply for the entrance exam can check out the details below.
Tentative Dates for VITEEE 2022
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of online form||1st week of November 2021|
|Last date for the application form submission||Last week of March 2022|
|Releasing of the admit card||After the test slot booking|
|Date of the entrance exam||In the month of April 2022|
|Announcement of result||Last week of April 2022|
VITEEE Application Form 2022
- The applicants must visit the VITEEE official website, i.e vit.ac.in, and can apply for the application form.
- The application form can be filled in via offline mode. The students can obtain the application form via post offices listed on VIT official site.
- The candidates have to provide all the necessary information like educational, personal, and contact details in the application form.
- The candidate has to submit an application form before the last date.
- The candidate must keep a hard copy with them for future reference.
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2022
|Mode of the Exam||Online exam|
|Type of Questions||Objective type multiple choice questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for the right answerNo negative marking.|
Subject Wise Marks Distribution:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
VITEEE Syllabus 2022
Check out the important topics:
Mathematics: Relations and Functions, Sets, Complex numbers and quadratic equations, Permutations and combinations, Mathematical induction, Sequences and series, Three-dimensional geometry, Mathematical reasoning, Differential Calculus, etc.
Physics: Modern Physics, Electrostatics, Unit, Dimension and Vector, Current Electricity, Optics, Electromagnetic, Induction AC, Waves, Solids and fluids, Work, Power and Energy, Law of motion, etc.
Chemistry: Amino acid and polymers, Carbohydrates, Carboxylic Acid and their Derivatives, Aromatic Compounds, Hydrocarbon, Solution and Colligative Properties, General Organic Chemistry, Chemical, and Ionic Equilibrium, periodic table and Representative Elements, transition Elements and Coordination Chemistry.
Biology: Biochemistry, Human health and diseases, Biotechnology and its applications, Reproduction, ecology and Environment, and Taxonomy.
English: Passages, Grammar, Comprehension, and Pronunciation.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates must fulfill the below-given eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must belong to India, must be a resident or non-resident Indian.
- PIO/OCI candidates must have completed their higher school education in India.
- The applicant must have completed their 12th class with 60% marks in PCM/Biology.
- 50% marks are required for ST/SC candidates.
- The 50% marks are required for aspirants hailing from North-Eastern states of AP, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura.
- The candidate appearing for their 10+2 exam can also apply.
There is no doubt that NCERT is your best friend in preparing for VITEEE 2022. Check out the following NCERT books:
- Chemistry: Physical Chemistry by PW Atkins, Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee, Organic Chemistry by OP Tandon.
- Physics: Physics by DC Pandey and HC Verma and Objective Physics by Dinesh.
- Mathematics: SL Loney, RD Sharma, RS Aggarwal, and Arihant Publications.
- Biology: Objective Biology by Dinesh, Truman’s Objective Biology, Pradeep Publication’s Biology.
VITEEE 2022 Admit Card:
- You can get the VITEEE admit card via its official website.
- Please note that once you book your exam slot, your admit card will be automatically generated.
- A copy of the admit card will be sent to your registered email id.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
- Along with the admit card, aspirants have to carry the application form hardcopy and one photo Identity card.
VITEEE 2022 Result:
- After the commencement of the entrance exam, the aspirants can check out the result via VITEEE official website.
- The candidates will get information about their marks and rank on their registered phone number.
- A merit list is declared by the authorities on the basis of the candidate’s performance.
- The intimation about the counseling will be sent on the aspirant’s mobile number.
- The candidates have to get their documents verified and self-attested in the counseling round.
- The seat allotment will be based on the basis of candidate’s preferences and their ranking.
- The selected candidates can actively participate in the counseling process.
- The counseling schedule will be published on the VITEEE official website.
After reading the above VITEEE exam details, you can start your preparations! You still have 6 to 7 months to prepare for the topics! You can take online coaching from different applications or solve previous year’s question papers or do practice on sample papers.
All the best!