What is SRMJEEE?
SRMJEEE, or SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination, is organized by the SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST). The exam is conducted twice a year for the aspirants who want to get admission to BTech programs. It is a university-level exam that acts as a common test for all SRM group colleges that are situated at Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, NCR, Amravati, Haryana, Sikkim, Part-Vadapalani.
In December 2020, SRMIST released the SRMJEEE 2021 application form. If any of the aspirants want to apply for SRMJEEE 2021, they can visit the official website SRM University, i.e., www.srmist.edu.in.
SMRIST has announced the exam and the result, and the counseling date. Candidates can check out the further details in the article.
SRMJEEE 2021:What’s New
- The SRMJEEE exam is conducted twice this year; students must check out the new exam format in two phases.
- For the very first time, SRMJEEE 2021 has been conducted twice a year. As per the reports, Phase-1 was organized on May 23, 24, 2021, and Phase-11 was organized from June 29 to July 1, 2021.
- To acquaint the aspirants with the examination process, SRMIST has released SRMJEEE 2021 mock tests.
- If the aspirant is not satisfied with their SRMJEEE Phase-1 exam, they can apply for the SRMJEEE Phase-11 ( You need to fill a separate application form.
- Separate merit lists for both phases have been prepared by the SRMJEEE (independently), and the aspirants will be allotted the ranks as per their performance in the respective examinations.
|Name of the exam||SRMJEEE|
|Full-form||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Type of the exam||UG-level|
|Courses proffered||Engineering Courses|
|Organized by||SRM Institute of Science and Technology|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
SRMJEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspiring candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria of SRMJEEE 2021. If any one of the candidates wants to appear for the entrance exam, they have to follow the eligibility conditions below. It is mandatory to follow the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- The aspirant who is applying for the entrance exam must be a Resident Indian, holder of OCIor PIO card, Non-Resident Indian issued by the Government of India.
- Those candidates who have applied as an NRI, holders of OCI or PIO issued by the Government of India, must apply under the International student category only.
- Only those candidates can apply who have completed 17 years of age on December 31, 2020.
SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The SRMIST has released the SRMJEEE exam pattern and the application form. The exam will include three sections Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics. The exam will be organized as per the prescribed syllabus and exam pattern. The SRMJEEE exam duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes online ( computer-based) test. The total number of questions asked in the exam is 125, which is distributed under different sections.
Scope of SRMJEEE
Aspirants! Are you excited to get admission to a top Engineering college? If “yes,” Start preparing for the SRMJEEE entrance examination. This entrance will open up a gate for top engineering colleges in India. So start preparing for your entrance test.
SRMJEEE is the perfect way to kick off your career in Engineering. Check out the above article, and get every bit of Knowledge about the SRMJEEE examination procedure, syllabus, and all.
Engineers! Opportunity is waiting for you! Are you ready to grab this opportunity? If “yes,” take online or offline classes for SRMJEEE preparation and get your name on the merit list.
All the best for your entrance exam!