The LPU NEST 2022 is an Entrance Test which is also known as Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test. The LPU NEST is an entrance exam held every year by the Lovely Professional University Experts at the university level. As per the updates, the entrance is organized for the deserving engineering aspirants, who want to pursue engineering. The entrance test aims to offer admission to deserving candidates in various courses of LPU and its affiliated institutes under the UG and PG levels. After passing the LPU NEST, the candidates can get admission in the field of engineering, law, management, design, agriculture, hotel management, and other courses. The LPU NEST 2022 is an equivalent test to NEST (national eligibility cum scholarship).
For those candidates, who want to give LPU NEST Exam, for getting admission in the Engineering field, check out the below details:
Engineering Courses Tentative Dates:
|Application form availability||September, 2021, 2nd week to January 2022, 2nd week.|
|Application form submission deadline||January 2022, 2nd week to March 2022 last week|
|Slot booking period||December 2021, 1st week to March 2022, 1st week.|
|Date of LPU NEST entrance exam||January 2022, 2nd week – April 2022, 2nd week.|
|Result to be declared on||January 2022, last week to April 2022,last week.|
LPU NEST 2022 Exam Pattern for BTECH Course:
The required information about the LPU Exam Pattern is given below, check out the details before filling the application form.
Mode of the Exam: The exam will be conducted in an online mode under the supervision of formal experts.
Total Number total no of Questions: The exam paper will include a total number of 110 questions.
Total Marks: The total number of questions will be 400 marks.
Marking Scheme: For each correct answer in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology, the aspirant will get +4 and in English +2 will be given.
|Subjects||No of questions||Marks per question||Total marks per subject|
|Physics||30 Questions( 25 MCQs + 5 Fill in the blanks)||4 Marks||120 Marks|
|Chemistry||30 Questions ( 25 Marks & 5 Fill in the blanks)||4 Marks||120 Marks|
|Mathematics||30 Questions ( 25 Marks & 5 Fill in the blanks)||4 Marks||120 Marks|
|Biology||30 Questions ( All MCQs)||4 Marks||120 Marks|
|English||30 Questions ( All MCQs)||2 Marks||60 Marks|
Eligibility Criteria for BTech Course:
Educational Qualification: A candidate who has done with their intermediate exam or HSC exam from a recognized university or board, like ICSE, state board, CBSE are permitted to give the LPU NEST exam.
Mandatory Subjects; Physics, English and Mathematics are the mandatory subjects to give the exam.
|LPU NEST Exam 2022||Qualification Examination||Marks Required||Mandatory Subjects Required|
|B.Tech||10+2 or an equivalent exam is mandatory. Or the candidate is appearing for 12th in 2021.||60%||English, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Biology or Biotechnology.|
LPU NEST 2022 Online Application Form:
- Check out the significant information about the NEST 2022 Application form. The below steps will work as a reference for the engineering aspirants.
- The LPU NEST 2022 Application form will be available there in an online mode. The aspirants can download the form via LPU official website.
- What the aspirants have to do is register their details on the official LPU website and get the application form before the due date of the form.
- The aspirants have to enter details like their name, valid phone number, email id, date of birth, and other personal and educational details.
- Once the candidates have filled in the necessary details, click on the Registration tab and complete the registration procedure.
- Once the candidates are done with the Registration procedure, they will get an email from LPU on their registered email Id. The email will have the candidate’s application number and password.
- Next, by entering the given credentials, the candidate can fill the form with their valid details about their residence, personal information, and Educational Qualification.
- After filling the complete form, the aspirants have to book their exam slot for generating their admit card.
- Once the candidates are done with the application procedure, they must take out the printout of the Application form and submit the form on the LPU official website.
- The aspirants have to pay the Application fee via DD in favor of the LPU official address.
Option 2: Offline Mode
The Applicant has the freedom to apply via an offline mode by obtaining the LPU NEST Kit from the campus/university offices or any prescribed place.
Application Fees for LPU NEST 2022:
|Mode of Application||Fees for Boys||Fees for Girls|
|Application form and Soft copy of LPUNEST Kit||1000||500|
|The hard copy of the LPUNEST application form Kit||1500||1000|
LPU NEST 2022 EXAM Center
The Exam Centers of LPU can be allotted in over 200 cities across India. The candidates will get the exam center as per their exam center choices and slot booking.
An important topic for BTech Students:
|Physics||Motion: Kinematics, Gravitation & Oscillation, Magnetism: Atomic Structure & Optics: Electrical and Electronics, Thermal Physics.|
|Chemistry||Atomic Structure: States of MatterThermodynamics: Solutions: Chemical Kinetics: Surface Chemistry.|
|Mathematics||Algebra: Matrices & Determinants : Vectors: Reasoning; Binomial Theorem.|
|Biology||Plant Physiology; Human Physiology: Genetics & Evolution.Diversity & Structural Organisation.|