What is COMEDK UGET?
COMEDK UGET is a state-level entrance test organized by the Consortium of Dental, Medical, Engineering Colleges of Karnataka. The exam opens up the door for admissions to architecture and engineering courses offered by 120+ institutes/colleges that take COMEDK scores.
Via the COMEDK exam, the applicants are eligible to get seats in 20000 BTech and BArch seats. Candidates if you want to join the BArch course via COMEDK 2022, you have to first appear for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) and then can go for COMEDK counseling.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Highlights:
|Name of the Exam||COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test|
|Mode of the Exam||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Accepting Institutes||132 colleges|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants who want to get admission at dental, medical, and engineering colleges in Karnataka have to satisfy the following criteria for COMEDK UGET. The eligibility criteria for varied courses of COMEDK UGET 2022 are:
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering courses:
Check out the below criteria for engineering courses:
- For taking admission in a B.E course, the candidate must have done 12th class or equivalent examination recognized by Central/State Government. In the last two years of school education, the candidate must have taken PCM and English as their main subject.
- The General Merit applicants must clear their 12th with 45% minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. And must have passed all the subjects individually. 40% marks in PCM are compulsory for SC, ST, and OBC candidates. Physics and Chemistry are the mandatory subjects, and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Technical/Biology and other technical vocational courses as the optional subjects.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible for the COMEDK UGET Test, as there are no lateral entry admissions.
Eligibility Criteria for Architectural courses:
Those candidates who want to apply for Architectural courses have to pass the below eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be given the NATA ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture) organized by the Council of Architecture with a minimum of 80 marks out of 200 marks. 80 marks are mandatory for both Category and General Merit.
- The applicants have to clear their 12th class or equivalent examination with Mathematics as the main subject. Or the 10+3 Diploma recognized by the State/central government with a minimum of 50% marks. 45% are mandatory for the ST/SC and OBC applicants of Karnataka.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Dates (Tentative):
COMEDK is ready to release COMEDK UGET dates for admission to engineering, architecture courses:
|Release of COMEDK application form||Third week of March 2022|
|Availability of mock test||Third week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit the COMEDK 2022 application form||Fourth week of July 2022|
|COMEDK 2022 exam||Third week of September 2022|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Pattern:
COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) will release the exam pattern COMEDK UGET 2022 on its official website. Some of the important particulars are there is the below-table:
|Examination Mode||Online Examination|
|Language of Paper||English|
|Question-Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Type of Questions||180|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for the right answerNo Negative marking|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Preparation
- A Well-organized timetable will lend you the best help. You must cover all the topics and the COMEDK UGET 2022 syllabus.
- You must keep a notebook with you to make important notes.
- Highlight the points, charts, tables, and important topics.
- Get all the important books on all the subjects (PCM).
- You must practice computer-based tests and mock tests.
COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2022
Applicants, want to know the COMEDK UGET 2022 Syllabus? You must check out the COMEDK UGET 2022 Syllabus on its official website.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Admit Card
COMEDK, the examination authority will release the COMEDK 2022 admit card for the eligible candidates before the exam date. The candidates have to download the COMEDK UGET 2022, Amit Card, by using their login credentials. No applicant will receive the admit card via fax or email, they have to download it from the COMEDK UGET 2022 official website. Without the admit card, the candidate is not permitted to sit in the exam. Plus, the applicant keeps their admit card safely till the admission procedure is going on.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Result
COMEDK UGET 2022 results will be available on the COMEDK UGET official website. The candidates have to download their respective results via the official website by using their login credentials. The result will consist of the candidate’s name, rank, roll number, subject-wise marks, etc.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Counseling
The shortlisted candidates will be called for COMEDK UGET 2022 counseling. The applicants have to complete the admission procedure. There are a series of stages like document uploading, option entry, provisional list, choice filling, seat allotment, etc. the candidates keep the needed documents ready at the counseling time.