University of Engineering and Management
Sikar Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India – 303807
IIRF Rank 2021
The University of Engineering and Management is situated in the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan, and was established in the year 2012. The university has a huge campus of 32 acres with beautiful infrastructure and all the facilities that are needed for a university to run smoothly.
The university offers engineering and management courses in various specializations. The expertise of the faculty and collaboration with international organizations enables the students to get access to a high level of knowledge with the skills they need. The university offers student and faculty exchange programs with foreign universities for global exposure.
The university places emphasis on the placements of the students, as they offer only professional courses. That means they have to get their students placed at any cost. The university places their students in major multinational companies in both engineering and management fields.
The university offers better laboratory facilities for each department of engineering courses as it enhances the practical learning of the students and makes them learn the skills that are much needed to work in any industrial or corporate field.
The university promotes entrepreneurial ideas among the students and supports them in getting funding to start and build something new, which will benefit India in the long term and generate some employment.
The university offers the following professional courses:
● The university offers engineering courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, and BCA in various specializations such as computer science, mechanical, electrical, electronics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and many more.
● The faculty of management at the university offers BBA and MBA degrees in various specializations, such as human resources, finance, marketing, information technology, strategic planning, and many more.
● The department of physiotherapy provides the courses BPT and MPT.
● The university also offers a Ph.D in various subjects like physics, chemistry, mathematics, English literature, management studies, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science engineering, and many more.
● The university also offers certification courses in engineering and management.
The candidates have to follow the given process to get admission to the university.
● The university offers two kinds of admission; one is provisional admission, and the other one is admission through an application form.
● In the case of provisional admission, the candidate needs to pay the admission fee of 5000 rupees along with the required academic record for the admission.
● The provisional admission will be canceled in the event of not fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
● In other cases, the students first need to visit the official website of the university and then register themselves on that.
● After registering, the candidates are advised to completely fill out the application form with their personal details and any required documents.
● The application form will be completed after the payment of fees, and that will lead students to the process of counseling.
● After the counseling process, the selected candidates are allotted a seat in their desired course.
● The students have to pay the admission fee in a given time to confirm the allotted seat.
Results and Cut Off
Admission in engineering undergraduate courses requires the candidate to have at least 45% in his/her 3 major subjects out of 10+2, like physics, chemistry, and math. A valid scorecard in JEE Mains or any other state level exam will be preferred for admission. For a postgraduate, the candidate should have a graduation degree in the same specialization from a recognized university in India or abroad. An MBA requires one to have at least 50% marks in a qualifying examination.
Placement is the highlight of this university as it offers only professional courses in engineering and management. The university offers more than one job offer to most of the students. The highest salary offer received by any student here was 72 lakh per annum, and the average salary of the students was 4.5 lakh per annum.
The alumni of the university are working in all technical and management fields all around the globe. Some of them are working as Directors at Juniper, Bengaluru, Karnataka Area, India, Research Lead at Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., Kolkata Area, India. The alumni form a relationship between the university and the corporate world.
The campus of the University of Engineering and Management is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The campus has a total area of 32 acres and has facilities like hostels, sports, a library, a laboratory, transport and many more. The university has a whole green campus with a lot of trees and some open sports grounds.
There are 3 boys hostels and a separate girls hostel with a facility that provides healthy and tasty food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hostel is under full security and has a fully wi-fi enabled campus.
The library is a place to study and enhance the knowledge of students at the university. There are a number of books and journals which can be borrowed by the students for a semester or a fixed period of time.
The sports ground at the university holds a number of sports like cricket , football, volleyball, and many other sports. That helps students to be physically fit and engaged in the activities on campus without getting bored.
The gym at the university is for fitness freaks who want to do intense workouts. Along with physical fitness, there are various activities that build mental fitness, like the events and annual parties for the students.
The university also provides banking and ATM services at the university for the smooth transaction of money. There is also a transportation service at the university for students.
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – AI & ML)
- B.Tech Dual Specialization Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech Dual Specialization Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Dual Specialization Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech Dual Specialization Civil Engineering
- BCA Artificial intelligence & Machine Learning (AI & ML)
- BCA Blockchain Technology
- BCA Cloud Computing
- BCA Cyber Forensic & Internet Security
- BCA Data Science
- BCA Internet of Things
- Executive MBA
- BBA + MBA
- M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering
- M.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
- M.Tech Electrical Engineering
- M.Tech Civil Engineering
- M.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D in Computer Science & Engineering
- Ph.D in Computer Science & Applications
- Ph.D in Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D in Civil Engineering
- Ph.D in Physics
- Ph.D in Chemistry
- Ph.D in Mathematics
- Ph.D in English Literature
- Ph.D in Management Studies
- YesScholarship AvailabilityExcellentResearch Perspective