39, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, Haryana, India -131029
IIRF Rank 2021
The SRM University, Sonepat (SRMUH) was established in the year 2013 . It was set up under the Haryana Private Universities Act. SRMUH is a private university and is one of the branch universities of the SRM Group of Institutions. The aim to set up the university was to prepare for the careers of tomorrow.
The university is recognized by UGC, AIU and approved by BCI, NCHMCT, DSIR. The university is the first Indian University powered by NASSCOM Future Skills and also the first to have an academic affiliation with IET in Haryana. The SRMUH is also rated AAAA in North Indian Universities by Career 360.
The university offers a variety of courses under 6 different streams. The courses are provided in full-time, online and distance learning modes. To deliver the specialization courses the university has experienced and expert faculty members belonging to the field. Besides, to enhance the learning process, the university has also collaborated with many great international universities. Some of the universities include Alvernia University, Wesleyan University, Coventry University and many more.
To ensure the security of a better future for its students, the university has collaborated with leading brands in the market. In association with the industries, the university creates fascinating learning opportunities for its students. Through the mass and active participation of the students in the organized events, the students learn to stimulate their minds and think out of the box. Some of the collaborating industries are IBM, KPMG, XEBIA, and many more.
- Bringing real-world problems to the classroom is done through live projects, mentoring and guest lectures.
- Projects and assignments are designed to provide students with invaluable practical experience and help them use their course knowledge in the real world.
- At the university, students can participate in a variety of innovation-driven competitions to create greater ideas.
- Student exposure to the industry is provided through industrial training, industrial trips and vocational training.
- Workshops and creative sessions are organized at the university to promote better course learning for the students.
The SRM Sonipat offers a variety of courses in 6 major streams. The courses are offered at UG , PG , Ph.D and Diploma levels. Admission under any desired course of the desired stream under SRMUH is a dream come true for many. Admission at SRMUH is completely merit-based. The system of merit is as per the UGC guidelines. The merit is decided based on the scores in national level or university level entrance exams. For each stream, a specific entrance exam is considered valid. The list of exams specified for each course is mentioned below.
- B.Tech - SRMJEEE, JEE Mains
- BCA, B.Sc. Hons - SRMHCAT
- BBA - SRMHCAT, SAT, UGAT
- BCom - SRMHCAT, SAT
- LLB - LSAT India, SRMHCAT, CLAT
Based on the performance in the desired entrance exam, the merit list is prepared by the university. Upon successfully making it into the list, a seat is offered to the candidate in the desired course. Following the procedure of admission needs to be completed otherwise, the offered seat will get cancelled.
Results and Cut Off
To secure a seat under the desired course at SRMUH, the candidate needs to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria. The criteria set for applying for admission under course at SRMUH, the candidate must be an HSC pass with a minimum of 50%. Following, the students are directed to appear for an entrance exam. Upon selection through the entrance test, the candidate is offered a seat in his desired course.
Special scholarships schemes are also available at the university. The scholarships are provided to the students based on tier merit in the entrance exam. If the required criteria to gain a scholarship are fulfilled, the student can take advantage of its benefits.
To take care of the smooth processing of the placement services, the university has formulated a special cell. The placement cell of SRMUH is known as the 'Training and Placement Cell'. It is very active and well-managed by highly professional candidates. The Cell has teamed up with great and leading brands in the industry. In association with partner industries, the university tries to bridge the gap between industry and academia. Besides, the department takes care of the interest of the students and the companies by providing them with a suitable recruitment platform. Along with the final recruitment process, the company also helps to provide internships to the students.
A great number of talented alumni have graduated from the university over the years. The University has alumni spread across the world, each with all the knowledge, expertise, and experience they've acquired. The alumni organizes training programs for the current students in conjunction with the university to prepare them for a great future. It doesn't matter where they go, they always stay in touch with their alma mater and juniors. The alumni are well-placed today in different parts of the world as successful industry professionals that are taking their respective fields forward with the help of the education that they received at the university. No matter where they are in the world, they always look back with fondness at their college memories and the experience they have shared at the university.
The 47.89 acres campus of the university is well connected with North India. The whole campus is built on high-quality infrastructure providing a variety of high-tech facilities. There are 6 Hi-Tech Labs at the campus, established in Collaboration with Siemens - Center Of Excellence. Besides, for each course offered a relevant lab is available at the campus to ensure practical feasibility of the course concepts. Additionally, a stocked library with a variety of study material is made available to the students in digital and in-person mode.
The university also provides its students with in-house hostel facilities. The rooms and complete infrastructure of the campus are well-furnished, available with both AC and Non-AC facilities. The hostel also consists of, within itself, a lush green garden, a swimming pool and a beauty parlor. Alongside maintaining the total comfort of the students, the university provides them with a variety of basic requirements fulfilling facilities. Some of such includes an ATM, gym, pharmacy, stationery shop and many more.
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence (in association with IBM)
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Blockchain & IoT (in association with IBM)
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Cloud Engineering and DevOps Automation (in association with Xebia)
- B.Tech Computer Science & Business Systems (in association with TCS)
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- B.Tech Biomedical Engineering
- B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- LLB (Hons)
- B.A English (Hons)
- B.A Economics (Hons)
- B.A Political Science (Hons)
- B.A Psychology (Hons)
- B.Sc Agriculture Science (Hons)
- B.Sc Chemistry (Hons)
- B.Sc Food Technology (Hons)
- B.Sc Mathematics (Hons)
- B.Sc Physics (Hons)
- B.Sc Statistics (Hons)
- BBA with specialization in Business Analytics (in association with IBM)
- B.Com (Hons)
- B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- B.Sc Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- BBA LLB (Hons)
- B.A LLB (Hons)
- M.Tech Civil (Structural Engineering)
- M.Tech Electronics & Communication (Microelectronics and VLSI Design)
- M.Tech Production Engineering
- M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering (Big Data Analytics)
- M.Sc Microbiology
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- M.Sc Chemistry
- M.Sc Mathematics
- M.Sc Physics
- M.A English
- M.Sc Environmental Science
- Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D in Civil Engineering
- Ph.D in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D in Law
- Ph.D in Microbiology
- Ph.D in Environmental Science
- Ph.D in English
- Ph.D in Mathematics
- Ph.D in Physics
- Ph.D in Chemistry
- Ph.D in Biotechnology
- Ph.D in Library and Information Sciences
- Ph.D in Computer Science
- Ph.D in Business
- Ph.D in Management Studies
- Ph.D in Commerce
- YesScholarship AvailabilityExcellentResearch Perspective