Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,Greater Noida, U.P, India - 201310
IIRF Rank 2021
Sharda University, situated in Uttar Pradesh, was founded in 1996 and is one of India's finest universities, with a reputation for brilliance in research and teaching. This university's vision is to become a world-class educational Centrepoint focused on academic excellence, innovation, and entrepreneurial skills. The students at this university are taught to develop profound disciplinary knowledge, problem-solving abilities, leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
The University has received UGC approval and takes pride in being the first multi-discipline campus in the NCR, with 63 acres of land and world-class amenities. This university is a member of The Association of Commonwealth Universities. Sharda University provides a wide range of programs in science , engineering , the arts, business, law, media and entertainment, and medicine.
The University has established itself as a high-quality educational institution that places a strong emphasis on holistic learning and instilling competitive abilities in students. Sharda University aspires to create a new standard in Indian education with its exceptional faculty, world-class quality of teaching, and unique curriculum. This university's faculty members have impressive academic and research backgrounds. They assist students in their pursuit of greatness and offer them appropriate guidance.
Over the years, Sharda University's placement record has been inspiring and outstanding. Placements are an important component of each university's annual calendar of events, both for final jobs and summer internships. Sharda University offers a well-defined framework for satisfying students' career goals and business expectations. The Placement Cell at this university serves as a link between the University's Schools, Companies, and Students.
- An industry-ready workforce is nurtured through an academic program carefully tailored by professionals.
- A credit-based interdisciplinary learning system that strengthens academic experience for students.
- Ensure student involvement in career development activities such as exchange programs, student enterprise, volunteering, and work-based learning.
- Focusing on excellent mentor-mentee connections that help students develop their entire personalities and prepare them for future difficulties
- Encouraging students to become lifelong learners and to acquire critical skills in order to provide the best possible service to society.
- Students with a propensity for complicated problem solving, design, innovation, and a love for learning benefit from a student-centred pedagogy, project-based approach, and design-driven curriculum.
- Engineering and technology students with outstanding grades can engage in a full-time internship semester or summer away from university to obtain foreign experience in one of four countries: the United States, Germany, Mexico, or Australia.
- Experiential learning opportunities are heavily emphasized throughout the programme, including a mandatory internship, course assignments, and other industry-driven initiatives.
- There are many partnerships and connections formed between the university and institutions around the world. Its faculty consists of academicians from internationally recognized universities. In addition to being the best in class, the faculty is dedicated to making the courses comprehensive and wholesome and delivering authentic value to students.
- Providing students from different cultures, nationalities, and continents with a multicultural environment to allow them to interact with their peers and form long-term professional ties.
Admission at this university is based on the Sharda University Admission Test. Students have to achieve decent results in this admission test to secure a seat at this university. Admission through national or state level exams like JEE / CLAT / LSAT / CAT / MAT / XAT / NATA / NEET is also possible. Students who have appeared for these national-level examinations need not take SUAT.
Results and Cut Off
Students have to secure a suitable rank in SUAT or any other national or state-level entrance exam for admission at Sharda University. However, for admissions at this university, applicants must have 10+2 or equivalent education from any recognized board in the country. Scores above 55% in higher secondary school can help secure acceptance into most of the undergraduate courses offered by the institution. The entrance requirement for Master's programs is graduation with a minimum of 50% grades in any discipline or equivalent.
Sharda university brings opportunities to their students right at their door step with a goal to provide 100% placement. Many national and multinational companies recruit young professionals from this university. Pre-final year students at this institution can participate in summer internships at a variety of prestigious organisations, improving their educational experience.
The previous decade has witnessed development at Sharda University in providing a college education of high quality with international exposure. Sharda University has its alumni all around the globe, living a beautiful successful life. The institution takes satisfaction in knowing that its graduates succeed professionally and mentally. Alumni keep linked to the university even when they are far away from the campus. Many of the university's graduates maintain contact with the teachers who assisted them in their studies and encouraged them on their chosen path. Some of the notable alumni are:
- Ms. Karma Dema and Mr. Norbu Jamtsho secured 1st and 5th positions in Bhutan Civil Services Examination 2021.
- Mr. Anurag Pandey, the Founder/Director of a well known company called "99Plays", has now become the Mentor of Change by NITI Aayog, GOVT. OF INDIA for the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM).
- Mr. Ramit Debnath got the Gates Cambridge scholarship.
The campus of the university is located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, which offers facilities like restaurants, grocery store, surveillance & campus entrance system, 24x7 wi-fi, cafeterias, transport, call center, hostel mess, laundry services, community radio, centralized command & control center, and many more.
Sharda University is dedicated to providing students with the finest college experience possible. Sharda University is one of the top institutions in the country, meeting worldwide standards with state-of-the-art facilities and updated infrastructure. Students are accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis at Sharda University. The campus is entirely residential, providing a great space for self-growth. Both male and female students may take advantage of the hostel's superb accommodation and boarding amenities. For the entertainment of the students, a variety of cultural, sports, and social events are organized. The common rooms in each hostel are popular for everyday get-togethers, in addition to the many campus nodes of engagement. A separate eating facility for hostel residents is located on the premises. A separate dining hall and a well-equipped kitchen catering are available in the hostel mess. Every day, the mess provides breakfast, lunch, evening tea, and dinner. The food offered is of excellent quality and matches all nutritional requirements.
Sharda University's Central Library has over 1.4 million volumes and hundreds of publications to help students develop their knowledge. New books and other valuable study materials are added to the library on a regular basis for students from various fields.
There are a lot of sporting facilities available. A cricket pitch, football ground, four basketball courts, five badminton courts, and four volleyball grounds are among the outdoor sporting facilities. Vast open space for field and track sports exists, allowing student-athletes to make the most of it in order to thrive in these activities. A large, completely air-conditioned gymnasium with the most up-to-date equipment is available indoors. The students make considerable use of this security. In addition, a variety of indoor activities such as Table Tennis, Carom, and Chess are popular among students. A certified yoga instructor guides the students, professors, and staff through the yoga centre.
24*7 medical and ambulance facilities are available.
- Diploma in Clinical Medical Practices
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Electronics & Computer Engineering)
- B.Tech (Information Technology)
- B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- B.Tech ( Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech (Biotechnology)
- B.Sc IT
- B.Sc Electronics with Specialization in Robotics and Application
- B.Sc Big Data Analytics
- BCA in Multimedia & Animations
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Medical Imaging Technology
- B.Sc (Cardiovascular Technology)
- B.Sc Radiological Imaging Techniques
- B.Sc (Forensic Science)
- B.Sc (Nutrition & Dietetics)
- B.Sc (Dialysis Technology)
- B.Sc MLT (Techniques)
- B.Sc (Pharmaceutical Science)
- B.Sc (Nursing)
- PB B.Sc (Nursing)
- B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture
- B.Com International Accounting & Finance (with ACCA UK)
- B.Com Finance & Accounts with ICA
- BA Economics
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Zoology
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Food Science & Technology
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Data Science & Analytics
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.A English
- B.A Political Science
- B.A Psychology
- B.A Sociology
- B.A History
- B.A Geography
- B.A (Film & Television Production)
- B.Sc (Animation, VFX & Gaming Design)
- B.A LLB
- BBA LLB
- Integrated MBA
- BJMC + MJMC
- B.A, B.Ed
- B.Sc, B.Ed
- M.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- M.Tech (Biotechnology)
- M.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- M.Tech ( Computer Science & Engineering)
- M.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- M.Tech Food Process Technology
- M.Sc IT
- M.Sc (Computer Science)
- M.Sc Big Data & Analytics
- M.Sc (Genetic Engineering)
- M.Sc (Clinical Research)
- M.Sc (Nutrition & Dietetics) - Clinical Nutrition/ Food Science and Nutrition/ Public Health Nutrition
- M.Sc (Forensic Science)
- M.Sc (Pharmaceutical Science)
- MDS (Paedodontology & Preventive Dentistry)
- MDS (Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics)
- MDS (Periodontology)
- MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)
- MDS (Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)
- MDS (Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge)
- MDS (Oral Pathology & Microbiology)
- M.Sc (Nursing)
- M.D Physiology
- M.D Biochemistry
- M.D Pathology
- M.D Pharmacology
- M.D Microbiology
- M.D Community Medicine
- M.D Anesthesiology
- M.D Respiratory Medicine
- M.D Psychiatry
- M.D Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- M.D Radio - Diagnosis
- M.D Pediatrics
- M.D General Medicine
- M.S Anatomy
- M.S ENT
- M.S Ophthalmology
- M.S General Surgery
- M.S Orthopedics
- M.S Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- M.Sc (Medical Pharmacology)
- M.Sc (Medical Physiology)
- M.Sc (Medical Microbiology)
- M.Sc (Medical Bio-Chemistry)
- M.Sc (Medical Anatomy)
- M.Sc Agriculture
- M.A Economics
- M.Sc in Environmental Science
- M.Sc in Biotechnology
- M.Sc in Microbiology (Industrial Microbiology / Molecular Biology)
- M.Sc in Food Science and Technology
- M.Sc (Chemistry)
- M.Sc (Physics)
- M.Sc Data Science & Analytics
- M.Sc (Mathematics)
- M.Sc in Water Resources and Environmental Management
- M.A (Sociology)
- M.A (English)
- M.A (Political Science)
- M.A (Applied Psychology)
- M.A (Modern History)
- M.A (Advertising, Public Relations and Corporate Communication)
- M.A General
- M.A Landscape Architecture
- M.A (Applied Arts)
- M.A (Education)
- PG Diploma in Guidance and Counseling (PGDGC)
- Ph.D in Engineering
- Ph.D in Allied Health Sciences
- Ph.D in Dental
- Ph.D in Nursing
- Ph.D in Medical
- Ph.D in Agriculture
- Ph.D in Management
- Ph.D in Basic Sciences
- Ph.D in Humanities & Social Sciences
- Ph.D in Architecture & Design
- Ph.D in Pharmacy
- Ph.D in Education
- YesScholarship AvailabilityExcellentResearch Perspective