100 Feet Ring Road, BSK III Stage, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560085
IIRF Rank 2021
PES University, founded in 1972 in Bangalore, is one of India's leading teaching and research institutions. The University is dedicated to providing students with a practical education and helping them reach their full potential. Upon graduation from this university, a student will be proficient in adapting to an ever-changing intellectual and technological environment. This university gives its students the opportunity to forge an exciting and bright future by providing them with a rock-solid foundation.
With the guidance of renowned academicians and industrial experts, the PES University curriculum has been developed. With its highly regarded services, the university has received a variety of accolades and awards over the years. The university provides students with the opportunity to nurture their talent and passion and let them accomplish their goals.
It has excellent faculty members with extensive academic backgrounds. Faculty members deliver content in a creative and innovative way to ensure that students fully grasp the subject matter. PES University is distinguished by its exceptional faculty members, who are most crucial to ensuring the quality of education delivered here. The PES University offers a variety of career options, from engineering to business and law to designing.
If you want a wonderful career, then the university has some of the best career opportunities. Candidates from this university have been recruited by several renowned organizations. The Training & Placement cell is managed by an experienced team of faculty coordinators , recruitment professionals, and students. PES students apply their education across a range of fields, including technology, software, civil engineering, architecture, finance, consulting, and e-commerce.
● During the B.Tech degree program at this university, students select a branch of engineering. It is called their primary area of specialization. Apart from studying the major fields, students can also choose to pursue a minor specialization or branch that is completely different from their major. Consequently, they are better prepared for a world of cross-functional diversity in the future.
● The hands-on experience students receive at PES University helps them learn and develop the skills they need to succeed in their future careers.
● Workshops for specific courses are also regularly held at this university to help students nurture their skills and connect with their inner creativity.
● They study under the guidance of the best professors in the country. A major focus of the curriculum at this university is life skills and domain expertise.
PES university welcomes students from all around India and from abroad as well. Students get admission to this university based on the result of KCET, PESSAT, and JEE Mains. Counseling is required for students to compete for merit seats based on their PESSAT/KCET/JEE Mains scores/ranks.
PESSAT: The tests are designed to provide a precise assessment of a student's academic abilities and aptitude for the programs they are applying for.
Provisional seating is available through higher fees, management, NRI/PIO/OCI/Sponsored quotas.
Results and Cut-Off
For admissions at PES University, applicants must have 10+2 or equivalent education from any recognized board in the country with 50% aggregate marks in Physics + Math + Chemistry/Computer Science/ Electronics/ Biotechnology. Candidates must achieve a score in PESSAT (National level exam) or KCET (State level exam) or JEE Mains. Applicants for a postgraduate course are admitted based on their GATE scores as well as their Post Graduate Karnataka CET scores.
PES University aims to connect students with opportunities right at their door step. PES alumni are employed by many leading organizations. The students can also participate in internships, which provide them with practical experience. Whether it is technology and software, civil and architecture, finance, consulting, or e-commerce, PES alumni are using their education across many different professions. The placement cell of PES University works tirelessly to ensure the top companies can be brought on-campus for campus drives. They have successfully brought some of the biggest companies in each industrial sector to the campus for placement drives.
PES University alumni maintain their ties to the university no matter where they live. Check out alumni profiles for a better insight into university life. In addition, they maintain close contact with their professors who have helped them develop and improve their skills as well as maintain a creative mind throughout their student life. Their time at this university has given them invaluable practical knowledge and brought them a different perspective. Some of the notable alumni are:
● Manish Singh - CEO, Innovators Bay
● Deepak Bhatt and Kunal Bhatnagar - Founders, Soldiers
The green campus of PES university provides students with a proper atmosphere for studying, living and interacting. The excellent infrastructure and modern residential facilities make university student life easier. Hostels of this university offer well-furnished, well-ventilated, comfortable rooms with proper security throughout the day. Since living on campus is not only economical, but also allows students to study, play, network, and enjoy on-campus activities and events more free time. The dining area serves hygienic students, healthy meals every day, which saves them the hassle and time of cooking. A 24-hour medical facility and ambulances are available on campus as well.
Students can participate in Tech activities , which allow them to discuss new ideas and develop them into innovative research concepts and workable products. This experience has been viewed as a pivotal moment by some students. New possibilities are unlocked through a chance encounter.
The students at PES follow their interests through a variety of clubs and teams: from debates to the legendary PES band, teams and clubs are representative of the many personal and professional interests of the vibrant and active student community. The air-conditioned auditorium provides a venue for the events.
Physical activities are crucial to maintaining good health. Any student can stay fit - whether it's by playing cricket, basketball, yoga, or any other athletics. In addition to excellent coaching facilities, PES teams have achieved excellent results in the sports fields.
- B.Sc in Medical
- B.Sc in Economics (Hons)
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech in Biotechnology
- BBA, LLB (Hons)
- BA, LLB (Hons)
- B. Arch
- BBA (Gen/ Hons)
- B.Sc in Nursing
- BA in Performing Arts
- BBA (Hons) in Business Analytics
- BBA Hospitality & Event Management
- B.Com (Hons) with ACCA
- BBA Sports Management
- B.Com (General/ Hons/ Evening College)
- B.Sc (Hons) in Psychology
- B.Com LLB (Hons)
- M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Machine Intelligence and Data Science)
- M.Tech Electronics & Communications Engineering (Signals & Systems, Communication Systems, VLSI Design)
- M.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Power Electronics & Drives, Smart Power Control, Embedded System Engineering)
- M.Tech Mechanical Engineering (Design, Thermal Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Manufacturing)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Human Capital)
- MBA (Business Analytics)
- MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management)
- MBA (Operations Management)
- M.Com (Finance and Banking, Accounting, Taxation)
- M.Tech by Research (Engineering, Science, and Management)
- Ph.D and M.Tech (Research) in Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Biotechnology
- Ph.D in Commerce & Management, Science (Maths, Physics & Chemistry), and Computer Applications
- YesScholarship AvailabilityExcellentResearch Perspective