M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
New BEL Road, MSR Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560054
IIRF Rank 2021
The Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (RUAS) was established in the year 2013. It is a private university founded by the Karnataka University Act, under the State of Karnataka. The university was set up by the integration of M.S. Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy, M.S. Ramaiah Dental College, and M.S. Ramaiah Advanced Learning Centre. This private university is growing continuously with the Motto - “Education with Devotion is a process of Perfection for larger good”. And aspires to be the premier university of choice in Asia for student-centric professional education.
RUAS has been recognized by UGC and is a proud member of AIU. For all the courses offered by the university, the university has received approval from the concerned council or association. Besides, since its set up and speedy growth the university has received several rankings and accolades.
The faculty members and staff of the institute are selected from the best academic backgrounds. The faculty prepares and delivers course materials and sessions that are designed to promote learning and creativity. Moreover, to enhance the learning experience of the students, the university has signed MOUs with a variety of universities, centres, and labs. Some of the partnered universities conduct special lectures and competitions at RUAS to stimulate students’ thinking ability.
The university invites a variety of leading companies to create the best opportunities for the students. In association with the companies, the university organizes various engaging and brainstorming events. All the events and competitions conducted at the college aims at providing a separate growing environment to the students and prepare them for a better career.
- The college organizes course-relevant guest lectures, sessions, and seminars to expose students to a variety of aspects of their field of study.
- For enhancing the learning process, the university provides Theatre-style classrooms with wifi support.
- To bring holistic development to the students a variety of curricular and extracurricular clubs are available at the campus.
- A full-stocked and accessible library is located within the campus. The library possesses study materials and journals from each course background.
The admission process at MSRUAS begins with the fill-up of the online application form. Then the eligible candidates are allowed to show the valid scorecard of the required exam for a specific course. The list of accepted exams scores for a variety of courses is listed below.
- B.Tech - COMEDK UGET / KCET / Uni-GAUGE
- B.Sc. Hons - SAT India / RUAS AT
- BDS - NEET
- MDS - NEET MDS, Karnataka NEET PG
- M.Tech - Karnataka PGCET, GATE
Based on the exam scores, a merit list is prepared. Upon making it into the merit list, the candidate is offered admission to the desired course.
Results and Cutoffs
To secure a seat in the desired course at MSRUAS, the candidate needs to be eligible first. For applying for the undergraduate programs, the candidate needs to HSC pass from a recognized board. A minimum aggregate of 45% in 10+2 is a must for filling the admission application form. On clearing the eligibility criteria, the students are required to clear the selection procedure. Upon selection, the candidate is offered admission to the desired course, subject to availability.
The placement services at the university are taken care of by the active placement cell of the institute. The cell provides its students with the best career-building opportunities. The university invites a variety of leading companies of national and international importance to conduct the recruitment drive. The companies not only recruit students for full-time but also provide them with internships to prepare better for their placements. With the help of the recruiting companies, the university has managed to provide a secure future to approx 80% of its students. A minimum of 3LPA and a maximum of 18LPA has been offered at the campus by the companies.
The talented and great graduates of the university are spread across the globe. With all the expertise and knowledge gained from the university, the alumni at present are sitting at the top-notch positions of their careers. No matter where they go, they always stay connected to their alma mater. Furthermore, in association with the university, the alumni arrange sessions and events for the welfare and nurturing of current students. The alumni of this university are well-established today because of the curriculum of this university. This has been reiterated by the alumni themselves at the talks hosted by the alumni network in the university.
The campus of MSRUAS is 100 acres in size. The campus is located within the lush green environment of Bangalore far from the busy city life. Within the campus are available a variety of facilities required for the nurturing of the students. Some of the facilities include studios, labs, resource centres, skill kitchens, and seminar halls, and auditoriums. The whole MSRUAS campus is wi-fi enabled. Besides, to take care of the personal and basic needs of the students, the campus has a convenience store, cafeteria, ATM, post office, and hospital along with a fully functional gymnasium.
The university provides its students with safe and comfortable accommodation facilities. The hostels, both for boys and girls are located within the campus offering single and shared occupancies. To fulfil the nutritional requirements of the students, the hostels have mess and canteens, serving quality, hygienic, and nutritional food from time to time. Besides, the hostel provides its students with all the basic facilities like reading rooms, TV, hot water, water purifiers and coolers, and high-speed Wi-Fi connection. Furthermore, the hostels own their own library stocked with a variety of reading material. Students can take full advantage of all the available facilities within the hostels and grow to be better souls and personalities.
- B.Des (Product Design)
- B.Des (Interaction Design)
- B.Des (Fashion Design)
- B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering
- B.Tech in Automotive Engineering
- B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Information Science & Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Mathematics and Computing
- B.Tech in Robotics
- B.Com (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- B.Sc (Hons) Chemistry
- B.Sc (Hons) Mathematics
- B.Sc (Hons) Physics
- B.Sc (Hons) Statistics
- B.Sc (Hons) Biotechnology
- B.Sc (Hons) Cardiac Care Technology
- B.Sc (Hons) Dialysis Therapy Technology
- B.Sc (Hons) Food Processing and Technology
- B.Sc (Hons) Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology
- B.Sc (Hons) Anaesthesia and Operation Theatre Technology
- B.Sc (Hons) Optometry
- B.Sc (Hons) Data Sciences and Analytics
- B.Sc (Hons) Economics
- B.Sc (Hons) Psychology
- B.A (Hons) Sociology
- B.Sc LLB (Hons)
- B.A LLB (Hons)
- B.Sc Nursing
- PB B.Sc Nursing
- MDS in Periodontology
- MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- MDS in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- MDS in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- MDS in Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- MDS in Public Health Dentistry
- MDS in Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- MDS in Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge
- MDS in Oral Medicine and Radiology
- M.Des. Product Design
- M.Des. Fashion Design
- M.Tech Aerospace Engineering
- M.Tech Construction Engineering and Management
- M.Tech Transportation Engineering
- M.Tech Environmental Engineering and Management
- M.Tech Data Science and Engineering
- M.Tech Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- M.Tech Robotic Engineering
- M.Tech Structural Engineering
- M.Pharm in Pharmacognosy
- M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics
- M.Pharm in Pharmacology
- M.Pharm in Pharmacy Practice
- M.Sc Physics (Applied Solid State Physics)
- M.Sc Physics (Optoelectronics)
- M.Sc Physics (Nuclear Physics and Technology)
- M.Sc Analytical Chemistry
- M.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- M.Sc Organic Chemistry
- M.Sc Applied Mathematics
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- M.Sc Molecular and Cellular Biology
- M.Sc Food Science and Technology
- M.Sc Food Nutrition and Dietetics
- Masters in Hospital Administration
- Master of Public Health
- M.A Public Policy
- Postgraduate Research Diploma in Data Sciences and Analytics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Facility Management (PGDFM)
- M.Sc Nursing
- Ph.D (Engineering & Technology)
- Ph.D (Mathematical and Physical Sciences)
- Ph.D (Pharmacy)
- Ph.D (Dental Sciences)
- Ph.D (Management & Commerce)
- Ph.D (Art & Design)
- Ph.D (Hospitality Management and Catering Technology)
- Ph.D (Life and Allied Health Sciences)
- Ph.D (Social Sciences)
- Ph.D (Law)
- YesScholarship AvailabilityExcellentResearch Perspective