MIT Art Design & Technology University
Rajbaugh Loni Kalbhor, Solapur Highway, Loni Kalbhor Railway Station, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 412201
IIRF Rank 2021
The MIT Art Design and Technology University (MIT ADT) was established in the year 2016. The university was set up under the flagship of MAEER's MIT Group of Institutes. The university was founded under the MIT Art Design and Technology University Act, 2015. It is a co-ed, private and multidisciplinary university. The university has the vision to deliver the world-class value-based education and holistic development of the student's personalities, enabling them to transform themselves into future Global Leaders.
The university has received recognition from UGC. MAEER's MANET has received the 'Ship in Campus' accreditation. The university has also received several accolades over the years. With its current pace of growth, the university is expected to reach the heights of its success in producing the best students for the future.
To deliver the course relevant material, the university hires best-in-class faculty members. The university strategically plans and meticulously designs each course offered in view of the expectations and requirements of the industries. To ensure proper course relevant understanding, the university has also collaborated with several international universities. This collaboration provides the opportunity to learn and grow in a better way for its students.
The university has partnered with various industrial brands. This partnership helps to provide industrial exposure and hands-on practical experience to its students. Besides, through the events organized together by the industry and the university doors for a great career are opened for the students.
- A well-stocked library is provided to the students. The variety of study material helps students to clear their concepts and complete their projects and assignments.
- Labs relevant to each course material is provided to the students, to ensure hands-on practice.
- Industrial visits, internships, vocational training and projects are provided to the students in association with the partner industries.
- Guest lectures, workshops and innovation competitions are organized by the university every year. These are conducted at the fully-furnished auditorium and seminar halls of the university.
- Both courses in full-time and part-time modes are offered to its students.
The MIT ADT university offers a variety of specialization courses under unique streams. The courses are offered at UG , PG and Doctoral levels. The routine admission procedure to any course begins with the eligibility criteria check-up. Following the candidate needs to apply for the admission process in online mode via the university official website. Then the student is allowed to attend the university entrance exam relevant to each course field. Besides, for certain courses, the scores of national level entrance exams are also considered eligible. Then on applicable cases, Group Discussions and Personal Interviews are conducted.
Based on the marks obtained in all rounds, a final merit list is prepared. Upon making it to the merit list, the candidates are offered seats in their desired courses.
Results and Cut Off
Admission under any course offered by the university is merit-based. The merit system is under the UGC rules. Candidates who want to pursue a course under MIT ADT must fulfill the required eligibility criteria. The common eligibility for application to any UG course is by securing a minimum aggregate of 50% marks at 10+2. The HSC exam board must be a state or central recognized board. For some specific courses, the eligibility has been decided to be 60% in HSC. Following the fulfillment of eligibility criteria, the candidate can apply for the desired course.
The university has formulated 'The Training and Placement Cell' to provide the best opportunities for its valuable brains. The cell has been able to establish strong relationships with the corporate world. The cell organizes a variety of technical events in association with the partner universities. These events provide a platform for the students to showcase their meat. Based on the individual skills and abilities showcased by the students, partner companies recruit them. Besides the full-time roles, the cell also manages to provide its students with internship opportunities. These combined efforts by the university and the partner companies help students bag their best opportunities for building a better future.
The alumni of the sophisticated university are spread across the globe. They stay in contact with the university no matter where they go. The top-notch positions of various relevant companies are held by the alumni of the university. Besides, there are some graduates of the university who themselves have turned out to be entrepreneurs. In association with the university, they arrange events and sessions for the current students. These combined efforts of alumni and the institute enhance opportunities for a better career for the current students. Some of the notable alumni of the university, who bagged the companies of their choice are listed below.
- Unzela Imandar - Microsoft
- Diya Khanna - Dassault Systems
- Chaitanya Thanekar - Bosch
- Muskan Bhatia - 3Minds Digital
- Avinash Jadhav - Civil Services, Government of India
- Shivkumar Anilbhai Patil - The Shipping Corporation of India
- Palak Gupta - Voltas
- Mugdha Bhanap - Metro Services
- Cdt. Ashiq Santosh - BW Shipping Ptv. Ltd.
- Cdt. Sudam Katore - Polestar Shipping
The MIT ADT campus is 125 acres in size. It is located within the greenery of Kalbhor, Pune. A distinct feature, also a feature of attraction for the position of the university is that it was part of Raj Kapoor's property. The whole campus is built with the idea of bringing holistic development to each of its students. To expand the students beyond the books, the university also provides them with a variety of clubs and houses. Some of such includes, the literature club, painting club and many more. These help to enhance creativity among students and polish their skills. Besides, to provide life values to its students like that of discipline and punctuality, the institute follows a kind of 'Gurukul System'.
The university gives paramount importance to the comfort of its students. Thus, to ensure their comfort, the university provides them with proper accommodation and food facilities. Alongside, the institute also provides a proper guest house facility for the parents of its students. The institute to fulfill the basic requirements of its students has a convenience store on the campus. The whole accommodation system and the campus is enabled with high-speed Wi-Fi to allow the students to learn through online sources of library and lectures properly. Moreover, to ensure the comfort and health of the students, the university provides them with a 24 by 7 security system , an in-house medical facility, an ATM, gymnasium, cafeteria and many more facilities.The mess and cafeteria of the university serves nutritious and healthy food with full hygiene to its students.
- Diploma in Automotive Clay & Digital Sculpting
- B.Sc (Film Making)
- B.A in Dramatics
- BFA (Applied Arts)
- BFA (Painting)
- BFA (Sculpture)
- Bachelor of Performing Arts (Dance/Vocal/Instrumental)
- B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Information Technology/ Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech + M.Tech in all Specialization of Engineering Courses
- B.Tech (Marine Engineering)
- B.Sc (Hons) Computer Science
- B.A (Administration)
- B.Sc in Integral Psychology
- B.Sc in Vedic Sciences
- B.Sc in Yoga & Philosophy
- B.A (Hons) English
- B.Sc Nautical Science
- B.Tech (Bioengineering Sciences and Research)
- B.Tech + M.Tech in Bioengineering
- B.Tech (Food Technology)
- B.Tech (Food Technology) Lateral Entry
- M.Sc (Film Making)
- MFA (Applied Arts)
- MFA (Sculpture)
- MPA (Dance/Vocal/Instrumental)
- M.Arch - TIAKS
- M.Plan - URP
- M.Tech (Civil Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Information Technology/ Mechanical Engineering)
- M.Sc Computer Science
- M.Sc Medicinal Chemistry
- M.Sc Advanced Organic Chemistry
- M.Sc Industrial Mathematics with Computer Applications
- M.Sc Applied Statistics
- M.A (Administration)
- M.Sc Vedic Science and Applications
- M.A (Sanskrit)
- M.Sc (Clinical Psychology)
- M.A (Education)
- M.A/M.Sc in E-Learning
- M.A English (English Language and Literature Teaching)
- M.Tech (Environmental Bioengineering)
- M.Tech (Food Technology)
- M.Tech (Food Safety, Quality and Management)
- PG Diploma in Innovation
- PG Diploma in Vedic Sciences
- PG Diploma in Guidance & Counseling
- PG Diploma in Real Estate & Construction Management in Association with CREDAI Pune
- PG Program Ex in Leaders Transformation for Growth (LTG)
- PG Program Ex in Innovation and Venture Building (IVB)
- PG Diploma in Food Regulatory Affairs
- Ph.D (Digital Media/ New Media, Journalism, Advertising and Public Relations)
- Ph.D (Applied Art)
- Ph.D (Design)
- Ph.D (Architecture)
- Ph.D (Computer Science and Engineering/ Information technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
- Ph.D (Vedic Science, Integral Psychology)
- Ph.D (Educational Psychology, Educational Management, Educational Philosophy, Teaching & Learning, Educational Sociology, Sustainable Development in Education, Emerging Practices in Education, ICT in Education, Digital Education, Skill Development in Education, Innovative Practices, Health Education, Economics in Education, Open and Distance Education, Drama & Arts in Education, Inclusive Education, Educational Research Methodology, Education for Entrepreneurship, Curriculum Transaction & Evaluation, Gender Education, Educational Evaluation & Assessment, Educational Technology, Women Studies, Science Education, Early Childhood Education, Educational Leadership & Management, School Education, Guidance & Counselling, Tertiary / Higher Education, Comparative Education, Behavioral Sciences, Mental Health and Hygiene,International Education, Education Principles and Policy Issues, Value Education, Pedagogic Approaches, Environmental Education, Special Educational Needs, Professional Ethics, Continuum of Teacher Education)
- Ph.D in English
- Ph.D in Management
- Ph.D in Bioengineering Sciences and Research
- Ph.D in Food Technology
- YesScholarship AvailabilityExcellentResearch Perspective