Maharishi University of Information Technology
Sitapur Road, P.O - Maharishi Vidya Mandir, Lucknow, U.P, India – 226013
IIRF Rank 2021
With the purpose of delivering high-quality education, the Maharishi University of Information Technology was established in 2001 at Sitapur Road in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The Maharishi Group's MUIT subsidiary has long been a recognised name in the field of education. By imparting appropriate knowledge, skills, culture, unity, and, above all, humanity, this university seeks to transform humans into citizens. The goal of MUIT is to use Creative Intelligence to help each student realise their full potential and realise their Mental potential. The main objective of MUIT is to increase employability and entrepreneurial potential.
The Maharishi University of Information Technology is approved by UGC and AICTE. MUIT is particularly interested in and has a sharp eye for changes in the educational landscape. The belief is centred on providing youngsters and the next generation with a high-quality education. The mission of MUIT is to support students' education and training so that they can develop into individuals who are morally upright, morally resilient, emotionally mature, intellectually enlightened, artistically developed, and spiritually oriented.
The professors at MUIT are all doctoral and post-doctoral candidates who have specialised knowledge in their professions. At MUIT, teaching aims to impart effective learning through a diverse range of conventional techniques mixed with cutting-edge teaching techniques. These instructional strategies are diverse and meet the demands of students with a range of aptitudes and backgrounds. Therefore, using all of these techniques, the faculty seeks to equalise the learning experiences of students. The institution is attempting to advance academic excellence by raising the bar for learning.
Professionals that are motivated and goal-oriented comprise this university's placement cell. The department devotes its entire year to assisting ambitious university students in achieving their aims and aspirations. Students can benefit from a more smooth placement and associated process thanks to this department's role as a bridge between industry and academics. This organisation provides a range of training programmes that are supervised by acknowledged experts and designed to ensure ongoing advancement. It enables students to take part in actual activities that not only offer practical learning but also give them an up-close view of future career options.
Name of the Institute
- The MUIT classroom programme is available to give all forms of instruction. It has created a well-structured information-based website with the majority of the important information and updates always available to make things simple.
- Modern facilities at MUIT contribute to a welcoming environment. Throughout the course of the lesson, the students are taught new, modified technical techniques.
- Students' every conceptual confusion is clarified through presentation and board-based instruction.
- All students have access to career counselling and life skill classes through MUIT. Understanding each person's interests, strengths, and weaknesses is crucial. Students are encouraged to pursue education through life skills and career counselling sessions, which also provide them with advice on how to achieve their personal goals.
The University's Counselors will offer counselling if a candidate walks in with questions about the courses, and they will provide information on the specifics of the courses. On the university campus, the candidate may purchase and complete the Admission Form if they choose, as well as pay the application money. For the purpose of assessing the students' foundational knowledge, an online test that applies to Undergraduate courses is being offered. The student must submit the necessary paperwork and the necessary amount of money. After verifying the student's information, the admission will be considered final.
Results and Cutoff
The processing of the admission process to any of the courses offered by Maharishi University of Information Technology is only possible once the eligibility criteria are fulfilled. For any course offered by the university, a minimum qualification of 10+2 is required. The candidate should complete the higher secondary education from a recognized board. Besides, for application, a minimum of 50% and a maximum of 65% marks are needed by the students. The percentage qualification is course-specific. But the safe limit is any percentage above 65%.
Every year, the university placement cell approaches the leading recruitment agencies to extend invitations to the campus hiring drive. Additionally, they build good contacts with recruiters in order to keep them linked to the institution and give students placement and internship chances. The department makes an extra effort to get the students ready for the placement season. They hold professional training, simulated interviews, mock placement discussions, and soft skill development courses. Students are more prepared for the recruiting drive and more aware of the demands particular to their business as a result. As a result, the majority of university students are only located within the campus drive. The following list includes some of the university's top recruiters.
- Indian Oil
- Parle Agro
A significant and active alumni network exists at MUIT. All university graduates are hired by some of the top businesses in their fields, either on or off campus. They yet maintain ties to the university throughout their lives. They assist the students and prepare them for the expanding fields of business and academics in collaboration with the institution. They hold a number of events for this purpose, including alumni presentations, alumni gatherings, and interactive seminars. As a result, whether they are on campus or outside, they consistently represent the university well.
The campus covers a large area. It contains vast lawns, academic and administrative buildings, and other facilities. The university's campus is encircled by a tranquil setting with plenty of greenery. This offers the students a comforting and tranquil atmosphere in which to learn and develop. The whole campus is built on state-of-art infrastructure so all the requirements of the students are taken care of. Every part of the institution has high-speed wi-fi that is completely operational.
Within the lovely campus, there is a secure and well-maintained hostel facility for the students. The hostel rooms are well furnished and have good ventilation. There are ample bathrooms and the rooms are designed to seem like apartments. All residences include modern, well-equipped kitchens and dining areas where meals are prepared and served in a clean, hygienic environment. The students have access to both warm and cold, purified water.
- Diploma in Engineering (Civil/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mechanical)
- Diploma in Yoga
- Diploma in Diet and Nutrition
- B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering) Regular
- B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering) Lateral
- B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering) Evening
- B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering) Part -Time
- B.Sc (ZBC / PCM / PMG/ ZBG/PMS / ZCB / PCB)
- B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science)
- B.Sc (Agriculture)
- B.Lib. & Info.Sci.
- B.Sc Animation
- M.Tech (Highway/ Structural/ Environmental/ Construction/ Production/ Power System/ Communication System/ AI/ Software/ Renewable Energy) Regular
- M.Tech (Highway/ Structural/ Environmental/ Construction/ Production/ Power System/ Communication System/ AI/ Software/ Renewable Energy) Evening
- M.Tech (Highway/ Structural/ Environmental/ Construction/ Production/ Power System/ Communication System/ AI/ Software/ Renewable Energy) Part -Time
- Master in Public Health
- M.A Consciousness
- Ph.D in Computer Science & Engineering
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D in Civil Engineering
- Ph.D in Electronics Communication Engineering
- Ph.D in Physics
- Ph.D in Botany
- Ph.D in Chemistry
- Ph.D in Zoology
- Ph.D in Biotechnology
- Ph.D in Mathematics
- Ph.D in Geology
- Ph.D in Hindi
- Ph.D in English
- Ph.D in Education
- Ph.D in Sociology
- Ph.D in Psychology
- Ph.D in Home Science
- Ph.D in Political Science
- Ph.D in Economics
- Ph.D in Social Work
- Ph.D in Marketing
- Ph.D in Human Resource
- Ph.D in Finance
- Ph.D in Food Technology, Biotechnology
- Ph.D in Agriculture
- Ph.D in Pharmacy
- Ph.D in Law
- YesScholarship AvailabilityExcellentResearch Perspective