Plot No. 2, Yamuna Expy, Opp : Buddha International Circuit, Sector 17A, Greater Noida, U.P, India - 203201
IIRF Rank 2021
Galgotias University was established in the year 2011. The university was founded by Smt. Shakuntala Educational and Welfare Society. It is a private and Co-educational university. The university is set up with the vision to be the leading educational institute recognized for excellence in engineering education and research.
The university is recognised by UGC and has been approved by many organizations of importance. Some of the approvals are received from AICTE, BCI, INC, PCI, COA and NCTE. Over the years of its establishment, the university has received ample awards and accolades.
The university selects the best in class faculty members for delivering its course contents. The faculty members interact with the students in a very friendly manner. This kind of gesture by the faculty ensures the confidence boost up of the students and their proper concept clearance. They also set up discussion forums to help students discuss among themselves and come up with innovative solutions to any problem. This provides them two-fold benefits, enhances the thinking of the students and promotes teamwork.
The university aims to provide a great career to each of its students. To accomplish the aim, the university has collaborated with a variety of leading industries. In association with these industries, the university organizes a variety of events. Each event is aimed at preparing students for a bright career and filling the gap of industry-academia relationships. These combined efforts nurture the future of both the graduating batches and the coming batches.
- There are labs available at the campus for every course offered.
- Computer labs, installed with high tech computer systems of the latest configurations are provided by the university to its students.
- The university provides its students with a library containing all course materials.
- Faculty members help students whenever they need to ensure that they are learning well
- University organizes industrial training, projects and visits for the students to provide them industry exposure.
The Galgotias University offers a variety of courses in the specialized streams. The courses offered belongs to UG and PG levels. For admission to any course offered by the university, the candidate needs to check the eligibility criteria. Then, must follow the prescribed set of steps for the admission procedure at the university. The steps are mentioned below.
- Visit the official university website and register yourself
- Fill up the online application form
- Sit for JEE Mains exam of the year of application for admission
- Based on JEE Mains marks, participate in UPCET counselling
Upon successfully making it into the counselling process, a seat in the desired course is offered to the student. The admission is subject to seat availability. Then submit the needed documents and pay the required fees to complete the admission procedure.
Results and Cutoffs
Getting a seat in the desired course at Galgotias University is a dream for many. But this dream starts working towards fulfilment for those who clear the eligibility criteria. The common eligibility criteria for all UG courses is the minimum 50% percentage of marks in HSC. The board of HSC must be recognized by the state or central government. Special relaxation is provided to the students belonging to SC / ST category.
Then the complete admission process is followed. Following the seats of desired courses are offered to the eligible candidates. Seat offering is subject to seat availability.
The university has a well-established system for taking care of the placement and training opportunities for the students. The main aim of the cell is to conduct a smooth transition from the classroom to the workspace. To fulfil this aim the system maintains a well-structured interface with the corporates. This interface helps to provide the best in market opportunities to its students.
Besides, to make the students industry-ready, the cell also runs several rigorous corporate-readiness programs. These programs groom students according to the needs of the ongoing industry and are conducted along with the academic programs. Some of such programs include mentorship activities, field research work, corporate interface and many more. All these activities ensure the proper preparation of the students and try to place a maximum of the students in their pre-final years of study.
Every batch of the university has gifted numerous talented and loving alumni to the university. With the rich educational and personal development culture provided by the university, many graduates have turned out to be the best in their fields. Many alumni of the university are sitting at the top-notch positions of leading brands in markets. No matter the distance, they also stay connected to their alma mater. Frequently they visit the campus and with the assistance of the university authorities interact and connect with the ongoing batch of students. The frequent visits and interactions by the alumni provide confidence and exposure to the students for a bright future.
Some of the notable alumni of the university are mentioned below.
- Ajay Shekhar Sharma is working as a Senior Vice President at Paytm Mobile.
- Shashank Rai is currently working as a Senior Consultant at Amazon Web.
- Himanshu Pandey is working as a Co-founder at MassMetrics.
- Ravinder Singh is working as a Service Delivery Specialist at IBM.
The 52 acres campus of the university is located within the soothing green and pious environment of Uttar Pradesh. The whole campus is installed with high-speed wifi facilities. Every corner of the university is connected via wi-fi services. Besides, to ensure the holistic development of the students, the university provides a variety of facilities. Some of the facilities made available by the university include state-of-art computer labs, a well-stocked library and many more. Besides, to provide an extra edge in their career, proper sporting facilities are provided in the university. For each sport, special coaches are appointed to train the students. With all these efforts along with many unmentioned ones, the university provides the students’ opportunity to learn and develop a bright future for them.
The university campus has separate hostels for boys and girls. The hostels are surrounded by lush green grounds and fields for the leisure of students. All the rooms and infrastructure of the hostels are well-furnished. Strict and caring wardens are provided with the authority to take care of the safety and administration of the students and the hostels. The facilities provided by the hostels creates a home-like atmosphere for the students staying there. Students live together comfortably under one roof with a sense of fraternity. Besides, to provide students with healthy living while enjoying the coolest phase of their life, hygienic canteens and messes are available. The meals served to the students are cooked by qualified and professional cooks. Each meal is prepared to provide wholesome nourishment to the students. Students themselves plan and manage the mess menu in consultation with the caterer and management. All these facilities ensure the healthy and happy living and growth of the student.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Fire Technology and Safety (New)
- Diploma in Tool & Die Making (New)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Electric Vehicle)
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering (Web Development)
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering (Network Essentilas)
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering (Web Designing)
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering (Cloud Computing & IT Infrastructure)
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering (AI & ML)
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering (Data Analytics)
- Diploma in Electric Engineering (Electric Vehicle)
- Diploma in Electric Engineering (Renewable Energy)
- BCA + MCA
- B.A LLB
- BBA LLB
- BBA MBA
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech (Hons) in Biomedical Engineering
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- B.Tech (Hons) in Civil Engineering (Smart City)
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (New)
- B.Tech Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech (Hons) Computer Science & Engineering (Full Stack Development) in association with Upgrad
- B.Tech CSE with specialization in Geographical Information Systems and Remote Sensing (GIS)
- B.Sc (Hons) Computer Science (New)
- B.Sc (Hons) Computer Science (System & Network Administration)
- B.Sc (Hons) Computer Science (Cyber Security)
- B.Sc (Hons) Computer Science (Game Design & Development)
- B.Sc (Hons) Computer Science (Data Science)
- B.Sc (Hons) Computer Science (Cloud Computing)
- B.Sc (General) PCM
- B.Sc (Hons) Chemistry
- B.Sc (Hons) Physics
- B.Sc (Hons) Mathematics
- B.Sc (Hons) Botany
- B.Sc Food Science And Dietetics
- B.Sc (Hons) Forensic Science
- B.Sc (Hons) Microbiology
- B.Sc (Hons) Zoology
- B.Sc (Hons) Biomedical Science
- B.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
- B.Sc Medical Biotechnology
- B.Sc (General) ZBC
- B.Sc Healthcare & Clinical Research
- B.Des (Interior Design) (New)
- B.Sc (Hons) Built Environment (New)
- B.Sc Fashion Design (In Association with T-Series)
- B.Des Fashion Design (In Association with T-Series)
- B.Des Advertising, Graphics & Web Design
- B.Com (Hons) International Accounting & Finance/ Financial Markets
- BBA Financial Investment Analysis
- B.A (New)
- B.A (Hons) in Applied Psychology
- B.A (Hons) in Economics
- B.A (Hons) in English
- B.A (Hons) in Political Science
- B.A (Hons) in Sociology
- B.A Film Production & Theatre
- B.A Strategic Communication
- B.Sc Health Information Administration (New)
- B.Sc MLT
- B.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology
- B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc Hotel Management
- BBA Tourism & Travel (New)
- B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture
- B.A LLB (Hons)
- BBA LLB (Hons)
- LLB (Hons)
- M.Sc Fashion Design
- M.Sc Agriculture (Agronomy) (New)
- M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering
- M.Sc Computer Science
- MCA (Industry Oriented Specialization in Web Designing & Security)
- MCA (Industry Oriented Specialization in Cloud Computing)
- MCA (Industry Oriented Specialization in Computer Network & Cyber Security)
- MCA (Industry Oriented Specialization in Data Analytics)
- M.Tech Communication Engineering
- M.Tech Power System Engineering
- M.Tech Communication Engineering (Satellite Communication)
- M.Tech Transportation Engineering
- M.Tech Mechatronics
- M.Tech Automobile Engineering
- M.Tech CAD/ CAM
- M.Tech Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM & Robotics)
- MBA with Dual Specialization (International Business/ IT/ Marketing/ HR/ Finance/ Operations/ Healthcare & Hospital Management/ Business Analytics/ Logistics & Supply Chain Management/ Aviation Management)
- MBA Financial Management
- M.A English
- M.A Political Science
- M.A Applied Psychology
- M.A Economics
- M.Sc Chemistry
- M.Sc Mathematics
- M.Sc Biochemistry
- M.Sc Microbiology
- M.Sc Clinical Research
- M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
- M.Sc Medical Biotechnology
- M.Sc Forensic Sciences
- M.Pharma (Pharmaceutics)
- MPT (Specialization in Neurology)
- MPT (Specialization in Sports Medicine) (New)
- M.Sc Yoga Science (New)
- Masters in Optometry
- MPT (Specialization in Cardiology)
- MPT (Specialization in Orthopedics)
- Ph.D in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D in Computer Science Engineering
- Ph.D in Computer Applications
- Ph.D in Management
- Ph.D in English
- Ph.D in Psychology
- Ph.D in Economics
- Ph.D in Sociology
- Ph.D in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Ph.D in Chemistry
- Ph.D in Physics
- Ph.D in Mathematics
- Ph.D in Biochemistry
- Ph.D in Forensic Science
- Ph.D in Healthcare & Clinical Research
- Ph.D in Microbiology
- Ph.D in Medical Biotechnology
- Ph.D in Medical Biotechnology
- Ph.D in Zoology
- Ph.D in Law
- Ph.D in Pharmacy
- Ph.D in Physiotherapy
- Ph.D in Education
- YesScholarship AvailabilityExcellentResearch Perspective