Dayananda Sagar University
Shavige Malleshwara Hills, 1st Stage, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560078
IIRF Rank 2021
The Dayanand Sagar University was established in 2014. The university is a member of Dayanand Sagar Institutions (DSI), founded by Late. Sri Dayanand Sagar. DSU was established by an act of Karnataka state. The college was set up with the aim to take knowledge to the people and transform today's students into responsible citizens and professional leaders of tomorrow.
The university possesses 146 best-in-class and experienced faculty members. The faculties try to impart the course relevant content for both full-time and E-learning programs. They design the course content in the best possible and creative manner to bring out their full potential. Besides, they create an interactive atmosphere in each session and provide discussion forums to help students come up with new ideas.
The university has collaborations with many great companies of the nation. With the assistance of the companies, the university organizes various technical-competitive events. Via the events organized, the students are provided with the opportunity to stimulate their potential and come up with innovative ideas.
- To provide industry exposure and practical knowledge, the students are provided with industrial training, projects, internships, and visits.
- The faculty of the institute takes highly interactive sessions.
- Specially designed course contents are delivered to the students.
- Hi-Tech labs, workstations, and workshops are organized for the help of the students.
- A fully stocked and highly accessible library with ample books, journals, and publications are provided to students to prepare assignments and projects.
The admission process at DSU begins with the filling of application forms. The applications are accepted both online and offline. Following the acceptance of the application, the candidate needs to sit for the DSAT exam. Based on the score of the DSAT, candidates are selected and the desired seat is offered to them. The DSAT exam is designed for admission in UG, PG, and MBA programs. But candidates are exempt from the DSAT exam if they possess a valid score in
- COMEDK UGET / KCET exam for B.Tech.
- K PGCET exam for M.Tech. and MBA
Based on the score achieved and the course applied for, the student is provided with a seat in the desired course.
Results and Cutoffs
To apply for the admission process at DSU, the candidate must meet the eligibility criteria. It includes that the candidate must be 10+2 pass from any recognized board in the desired course discipline. But the students who passed out of Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) are not considered eligible.
On meeting the eligibility requirements, the candidate can apply for the desired course. And based on the merit list prepared with the achieved scores, a seat is offered to the applicable students.
DSU possesses a well-established and centralized training and placement division named the Center of Innovation and Leadership (CIL). With CIL, DSU has taken training and placement opportunities to the next level, which is more than just employment. CIL arranges special and unique training programs for every batch of each stream to sort their career paths. These are designed based on IQ, EQ, personality, and student capabilities.
Besides, the placement cell organizes in-house internship programs for the UG, PG engineering students. With these, the university has a great list of placement partners belonging to the leading brands in the industry. With help of industry partners, the university achieves its aim to provide the best opportunities to bright minds.
The alumni of the institute are all spread across the globe, holding top-notch positions of responsibility. The brand of DSU has been created worldwide with the professional expertise and technical knowledge of its great alumni. Many of the passed out students became entrepreneurs and turned out to be job makers. This has helped the institute as well as motivate its current students. With the help of alumni, the institute organizes sessions and events to make its students ready for the future. Some of the top alumni from the college are as follows:
These students have passed out from DSU from different batches and departments and are currently successfully placed in different parts of the world.
The 9.1 acres campus of DSU is well-equipped to provide the best-in-class facilities to its students. The infrastructure at the institute is made custom-based to bring the holistic development of the students. Some of the glooming facilities provided by the university include full-wifi connectivity, Hi-Tech computer labs, large and spacious auditoriums with LCD with audio and video facilities. Besides, to prepare students for placement seasons, pre-placement training sessions are organized by the university.
To provide the students with a great learning environment, the university has well-furnished hostels for its students. The mess and canteens in the campus and hostels are fully hygienic, preparing a variety of eateries and creating uncountable memories via the gossip and discussions of their students. Besides, proper care is taken for the health and physique of the students. This is done by organizing a variety of sporting events and providing a fully functional gymnasium.
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (Data Sciences)
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (Cyber Security)
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- B.Tech Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engg.
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Computer Science & Technology
- B.Tech Aerospace Engineering
- B.A LLB (Hons)
- BBA LLB (Hons)
- B.Sc Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Genetics
- B.Sc Biotechnology, Chemistry and Microbiology
- B.Sc Microbiology, Genetics and Biochemistry
- BBA BFSI
- BBA Retail Operations
- B.Com ACCA Integrated
- B.Com CMA Integrated
- B.Com With CA Coaching
- B.Sc Nursing
- PB B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc MIT
- B.Sc MLT
- B.Sc AT & OT
- B.Sc RDT
- B.Sc EET
- B.A Journalism
- M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering Big Data / Internet of Things
- M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering Cloud Computing
- M.Tech Electronics & Communication Embedded System
- M.Tech Mechanical Engineering Design Engineering
- M.Sc Biochemistry
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- M.Sc Microbiology
- M.Sc Human Genetics
- M Pharma (Pharmacology & Pharmaceutics)
- M.Sc Nursing
- Ph.D in Aerospace Engineering
- Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D in Computer Science & Engineering
- Ph.D in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Ph.D in Life Sciences
- Ph.D in Commerce and Management Studies
- Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Ph.D in Physiotherapy
- YesScholarship AvailabilityExcellentResearch Perspective