Apeejay Stya University
Sohna - Palwal Road, Sohna, Gurugram, Haryana, India - 122103
IIRF Rank 2021
The Apeejay Stya University (ASU) was established in the year 2010. It was set up by the Apeejay Stya Education Foundation in Gurgaon, Haryana. The aim of the establishment of this university was to impart education in a variety of fields and levels in several streams. ASU is known as an industry-centric technology and liberal arts university focused primarily on research and innovation.
The Curriculum of ASU is designed under the guidance of renowned academics and industrial experts from Harvard and Stanford University. The institute is recognized by UGC, BCI, and NICTE. With these recognitions and approvals, the university is growing at full pace by offering world-class full-time courses.
The faculty members of the university are selected from very rich academic backgrounds. The faculty delivers the course contents in a very creative and innovative manner to ensure a full-fledged understanding of the subject matter. Besides, the university has collaborated with various international universities. The partner universities in association with the faculty impart quality education to their students.
The university has partnered with many great industries and brands in the market. Many of its students' ventures have grown as a result of this partnership. Besides, the partner companies organize various interactive events and competitions at the campus in association with the university. A number of guest lectures, industrial visits, and professional training are organized for the benefit of students. This industry-academia relationship altogether works to bring the hands-on experience of the courses to its students.
- Students study under the guidance of the country's best educationalists and academics.
- Visiting faculty, advisors, and guest lecturers are invited to impart their expert knowledge to the students.
- Labs, studios, workstations, and workshops are provided to the students for the development of proper skills, theory concepts, and professional thinking.
- Opportunities are provided at the national level for the holistic development of the students through the planning of fests.
- A fully stocked library providing students with books, periodicals, bound volumes, and journals is available to them for expanding their field of knowledge.
The application form for the admission procedure is available both online and offline at ASU. The candidate needs to first fill up the application form. Then, students are required to appear for a specified exam for a specific course.
- B.Tech - ASU test/ JEE / UPSEE / BITSAT
- BBA, LLB, B.Com - GDPI
- MBA - CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT / NMAT / CMAT / SNAP then GDPI
- Ph.D - ASU entrance test
For other masters or doctoral courses, scores from the university written test are counted. Following these exam qualifications, the candidate is made to appear for a personal interview. Upon completion of the selection process, the students are provided with an offer for the desired seat.
Results and Cutoff
For getting selected for the desired course seat at ASU, the candidate needs to fulfil the required eligibility criteria. The prescribed ones are.
- Students must be higher secondary pass from a recognized board under any stream.
- Students must have good scores in their bachelor’s for admission in master’s courses.
Following the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria, the candidate is invited for the entrance test. Upon selection based on scores, the candidate is called for a personal interview, where the complete evaluation of the portfolio is conducted. Then the requested course seat is offered to the student.
The placement facilities for the students of ASU, the university possesses a separate placement centre known as the corporate resource centre (CRC). The centre helps the students to find the appropriate career match for themselves. Besides, it tries and includes internships at the university level as a part of its course curriculum. The CRC tries to accomplish industry-academia relationships at the campus by providing a platform for service. It creates ample opportunities for preparing the students for better placements. The placement cell works hard to provide excellent job and internship opportunities for the students to make sure that get the best platform possible to showcase their skills and be successful in their career.
No matter where they live, ASU alumni remain connected to the university. Interested students can check out the profiles of the alumni of ASU to see how the alumni rave about the campus life at the university. Additionally, they stay in touch with the ASU faculty because they have helped them nurture and polish their skills and keep a creative mind while studying. The practical knowledge and diversity they have gained at ASU are invaluable. Some of the best and proud alumni of ASU are listed below:
- Sakshi Saxena (Ford)
- Saakshi Bhayana (University of Washington Medical Centre)
- Kapil Kumar (Dove Research)
- Dinesh Dagar (Vita)
- Kamlesh Kumari (Max Healthcare)
- Khusboo Singh (ARTEMIS Hospital)
- Chayan Kr Chakraborty (IQVIA)
- Saurabh Deoli (Path Kind)
These students have passed out from ASU with merit and are currently successfully placed at some of the top companies around the world. You can find more details about their placements from the university website.
The huge campus of ASU, provides seminar halls, auditoriums, banking, general stores, a gym, and moot courts to fulfil all needs of the students. Several and special lectures and sessions by industry and academy experts are conducted here. All these serve well to achieve the primary goal and create great graduates from the university. For the students, staying outside the campus the university provides proper transportation facilities and helps them grow boundaryless.
ASU offers in-campus hostel facilities with both single and shared rooms to its students. The hostels are within its peaceful, secure, and green campus. All the rooms are furnished with modern infrastructure and a fully enabled wi-fi connection. All these create a proper environment for the students to grow healthily.
Certificate & Diploma Programs
- Certificate in Radio Enabled Learning Course on Community Radio
- Certificate. in Pharma Sales Management
- Diploma in Office Automation
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Des Fashion Design
- B.Des Interior Design
- B.Des Graphic Design
- B.Des Animation & Multimedia Design
- B.A (Hons) Journalism & Mass Communication - English
- B.A Journalism & Mass Communication - Hindi
- B.Tech + M.Tech Biotechnology
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.Sc (Medical Lab Technology)
- B.Com (Hons) Accounting & Finance
- B.Com (Hons) Professional Accounting
- BBA (Hons) Financial Markets
- BBA (Hons) Human Resources
- BBA (Hons) Marketing
- B.A LLB (Hons)
- BBA LLB (Hons)
- B.A B.Ed
- B.Sc B.Ed
- M.A in Design (Fashion Design)
- M.A in Design (Graphic Design)
- M.A in Design (Interior Design)
- M.A in Design (Animation & Multimedia Design)
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- M.Sc Clinical Research
- M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics
- MBA with Dual Specialization (HR/ Marketing/ Finance/ Operations Management/ IT/ International Business/ Retail Management/ Entrepreneurship)
- PG Diploma in Clinical Research & Data Management
- Ph.D in CSE & ECE
- Ph.D in Design and Visual Arts
- Ph.D in Journalism & Mass Communication
- Ph.D in Biotechnology
- Ph.D in Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D in Bioinformatics
- Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Ph.D in Management
- Ph.D in Education
- YesScholarship AvailabilityExcellentResearch Perspective