Adamas Knowledge City, Barasat – Barrackpore Road, P.O – Jagannathpur, Dist – 24 Parganas (North), Kolkata, W.B, India – 700126
IIRF Rank 2021
Adamas University is a private institute in Kolkata. It was established in the year 2014. The university is a co-educational learning centre providing both full-time and e-learning courses to students around the world. The university was set up with the aim to provide quality and standard education to aspiring candidates. The university is recognized by UGC, AICTE, PCI, BCI, and NCTE.
The faculty members and teaching staff of the university are very helpful and knowledgeable. They always allow the students to express their opinions and clear all their doubts. The experience, expertise, and patience of the faculty here is the key for the proper learning and development of the students. All the study materials and classes provided by them are top-notch and relevant to the syllabus.
Besides, the university has partnerships with many great industries and brands. In association with the industry, a variety of events to promote industry-academia interaction are organized by the university. All these provide rich learning and career growth opportunity.
Name of the Institute
- On-campus, expert guest lecturers are invited to give lectures periodically to make sure that the students are exposed to the latest business requirements.
- The university organizes competitions throughout the year to help students learn how to work to win and see an array of ideas to enhance their abilities.
- To engage students in hands-on learning, the university conducts several workshops to provide them with hands-on experiences.
- The institution’s faculty and mentors create a dynamic learning environment through a series of sessions designed to bring out the best from the aspiring designers.
To get admission to any course offered by the university, the candidate needs to fill the online application form. Following the candidate is needed to appear for the Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT). The test has been conducted both ways online and offline. Besides the AUAT exam, scores from separately specified exams are also considered valid.
On completing the process and scoring well in the qualifying exam, the candidate is offered a seat in the desired course (subject to availability).
Results and Cutoff
The order to secure a seat in any course offered by the University, it’s very important to be eligible for the same. For all the offered courses candidates need to score 60% or more aggregate marks in HSC. Besides, a minimum of 45% marks must stay in PCM for admission in Engineering courses. On clearing the eligibility, the candidate is allowed to get admission to the desired seat of course (subject to availability).
As part of Adamas University's on-campus recruitment drive, students can participate in Group Discussions and Mock Interviews scheduled by the university's placement office. By partnering with a variety of companies, Adamas University provides students with a glimpse of the professional world through tours of businesses. This type of partnership provides students with summer internship opportunities and placements. During the first three years of the university's operation, the entire batches have been placed. These placement opportunities are brought to the students, thanks to the brilliant placement cell at Adamas University that works tirelessly to provide excellent employment opportunities to its students.
The alumni of the institute remain involved with the college and the juniors, no matter where they go. In addition to assisting their subordinates when needed, the experienced alumni of the institution provide them with ideas and techniques to nourish and nurture their careers. Additionally, the blossoming professions of the school's former students can be seen clearly from their professional profiles.
- Ms Subhangi Debnath is working as a Senior Recruitment Professional and Trainer at 2 COMS CONSULTING PVT. LTD.
- Mr Rajar Samaddar is working as an Account Validation Team Member at the Bank of America.
- Mr Arka Prabha Ghosh is working as an Assistant General Manager (AGM) at Tutopia Private Limited.
The 120-acres campus of Adamas University is situated in the lush green environment of Kolkata. The fully-furnished campus of the university provides its students with great facilities of labs, workshops, and studios.is To ensure the fulfilment of all the basic needs of the college, the campus itself possesses an Atm, an amphitheater, a commercial centre, and a guest house. Besides, the institute organizes ample events for ensuring the activity of students via participation and opens separate doors for them to creep their career in.
The university provides separate hostel facilities both for the boys and girls in a safe and secure environment. All the infrastructure of the institute, as well as the hostel, is well-furnished with the availability of all the required facilities. Besides, to take care of the student’s health requirements nutritious food is provided to the students via its hygienic canteens and cafeterias.
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)
- B.A (Hons) Bengali Language and Literature
- B.A (Hons) English Language and Literature
- B.A (Hons) History
- B.A (Hons) Political Science
- B.A (Hons) Public Policy
- B.A (Hons) International Relations
- B.A (Hons) Public Administration
- B.A (Hons) Sociology
- B.Sc Food, Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.Sc MLT
- B.A (Hons) Business Economics
- B.A (Hons) Media and Communication
- B.A (Hons) Education
- B.A LLB (Hons)
- B.Com (Hons)
- B.Sc (Hons) Chemistry
- B.Sc (Computer Science)
- B.Sc (Hons) Economics
- B.Sc (Hons) Biochemistry
- B.Sc (Hons) Biotechnology
- B.Sc (Hons) Environmental Science
- B.Sc (Hons) Forensic Science (intake from 2021-22)
- B.Sc (Hons) Mathematics
- B.Sc (Hons) Media Technology
- B.Sc (Hons) Microbiology
- B.Sc (Hons) Physics
- B.Sc (Hons) Statistics and Data Analytics
- B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture
- B.Sc (Hons) in Geography
- B.Sc LLB (Hons)
- B.Tech ( Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- B.Tech (Biomedical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Biotechnology)
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering )
- B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Hons) Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- B.Tech (Hons) Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security and Forensics)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- BBA (Business Analytics) (intake from 2021-22)
- BBA (Digital Marketing)
- BBA (Entrepreneurship and Family Business)
- BBA (Hons)
- BBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
- BBA LLB (Hons)
- BCA (Hons) Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- BCA (Hons) Gaming and Animation
- M.A Bengali Language and Literature
- M.A English Language and Literature
- M.A History
- M.A Sociology
- M.A Political Science
- M.A International Relations
- M.A Public Administration
- M.Pharm (Pharmacology)
- M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics)
- M.A (Education)
- M.A (Film and Television)
- M.A (Journalism)
- M.Sc (Applied Mathematics)
- M.Sc (Biochemistry)
- M.Sc (Biotechnology)
- M.Sc (Chemistry)
- M.Sc (Economics)
- M.Sc (Environmental Science)
- M.Sc (Forensic Science) (intake from 2021-22)
- M.Sc (Geography)
- M.Sc (Geoinformatics) (intake from 2021-22)
- M.Sc (Integrated) Geography and Geoinformatics (intake from 2021-22)
- M.Sc (Microbiology)
- M.Sc (Physics)
- M.Sc Tech (Statistics and Data Science)
- M.Tech (Biotechnology)
- M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)
- M.Tech (Construction Engineering and Management)
- M.Tech (Environmental Engineering)
- MBA (Business Analytics)
- MBA (Communication Management)
- MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
- Ph.D (Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering)
- Ph.D (Physics/ Medical Physics & Instrumentation/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Geography/ Psychology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry)
- Ph.D (Media, Communication & Fashion)
- Ph.D (Bengali/ English/ History/ Political Science/ Sociology)
- Ph.D (Law)
- Ph.D (Economics/ Commerce/ Management)
- Ph.D (Education)
- Ph.D (Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Environmental Science)
- YesScholarship AvailabilityExcellentResearch Perspective