USB, Chandigarh is known to be the best business management school in Mohali under Chandigarh University. The courses they offer are as follows: -
University School of Business is the only private university available in Punjab. The offerings included in the course are
● Students here are guided by experienced faculties who have academic experiences.
● The model of teaching is model and case-based.
● Students here can develop their skills through industry projects & visits to industrial sites.
● Extra-curricular activities like sports & other activities help students with their development.
● Credit-based system for studies.
● Creative courses for better industry exposure.
Before applying for admission, one should go through the advertisement published regarding the admission. Every year USB releases their details through their website or any leading newspaper.
To apply for the BBA program through online mode one has to register through their online portal and generate a unique ID and password. After that download the admission form with prospectus by paying Rs.500/-. Once you have filled the form without any error you may pay your admission fee online. The same process has to follow to apply for the MBA program through online mode.
To apply through offline mode, one can visit www.cuchd.in and download admission form and send the filled form at the official address of the university, along with Rs.1000/- as a fee of form.
The final selection will be done based on a Score in GD or PI and the marks obtained by the student in the last examination.
Students with a good educational background or below the poverty line might apply for scholarships or education loans if he or they can fetch the proper documents.
Results and Cut-offs
Every year USB announces its cut-off marks through the advertisement. The primary criteria as a whole are that one must qualify in the entrance exam and obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the examination. However, these details may change year to year based on the overall performance. Few details are mentioned below.
1) Candidates need to obtain 50% marks in 10+2 to take admission under Bachelors of Business Administration of Advertising & Marketing, Banking & Finance, Insurance & Risk Management, Tourism & Event Management, Forex Management.
2) At least 60% marks are required in 10+2 or its equivalent examination to apply for BBA under Business Analytics & Digital Marketing.
3) Minimum 50% marks are necessary to apply for MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or Tourism and Hospitality Management.
4) To apply for the MBA in Business Analytics or MBA in Banking & Financial Engineering one must obtain 55% marks at graduation.
The university has students from diverse backgrounds & almost every student is placed with a good LPA. The recent batch of 2022 has set an example as 25 students from the university got placed at Microsoft. USB is a B-School for Management education in Mohali under Chandigarh University which has excellent placement records.
This university can make your dream of working with top companies come true. Along with Amazon, IBM, Microsoft, Flipkart, Walt Disney, and SAP Labs, 757 national & international companies visit their campus every year to recruit fresh talents. In the year 2021-22 the university has received the title of “University with Best Placements” More than 40 MNC’ have recruited candidates to form the University School of Business. Where the average CTC is 8 LPA the highest package received by students was 52.11 LPA. In a recent year with a growth of 30% and the total number of offers reached 7500 plus.
Apart from their quality education there are other facilities available on the campus that a student can avail and grow more. Such as
1) Designed a Program to develop the professional skill of management.
2) Convert your concepts into real projects with practical application.
3) Co-curricular, extra-curricular activities for students like sports, debates.
4) Good infrastructure including Library, Hostel, Food-court.
5) Extensive Gym for students, so that they can maintain good health.
6) Merit-based scholarship available.
7) WIFI zone within the campus
8) Available medical assistance for emergency purposes.
9) Quality classroom with well-equipped instruments.
The alumni network of this B-school works pretty well. It brings long-term value to the institute as well as students. Through this network, students can stay connected with one another and learn from others’ experiences even after leaving the institution. To keep connected through an alumni network one must involve themselves with a few events and attend them every year. USB has more than 40 thousand alumni members. To stay connected students can easily log in or sign up through the university website and get extended access.
The goal of USB is to provide quality education with reasonable education fees. The courses here are designed to make students familiar with the industry. Other than education, students' ethics, behavior, and analytical power is also the focus of the course. The motto of the course is to prepare the students for the industry with 100% accuracy.