The Management Development Institute of Murshidabad offers postgraduate diploma courses and executive education on a full-time basis.
● These courses are designed to put an emphasis on the lateral thinking of the candidates. This is done to evolve their innovative ideas and help them come up with alternative solutions through their entrepreneurship quality.
● The courses are all updated and well researched which would help the students to grow in the management industry.
● These courses would enhance the mindset of the future managers so that they could meet the challenges at international levels especially in the future.
● The curriculum has been masterfully designed so a student's abilities can be brushed up and they could apply management theories in the existing problems in the industry.
● Students are guided by highly experienced teachers who guide them to make the right decision and choose what's best for them.
● The goal is to build effective leaders who can achieve outstanding results and bring transformation to the organization beyond imagination.
● Students are encouraged to participate in seminars, assignments, live projects, case studies, business games, simulation exercises, structured group work, unstructured group work, educational excursions, and so on.
Students willing to take admission in MDI Murshidabad can choose to follow the online mode by visiting the official website. Students with a valid CAT score (domestic) and GMAT score (international) can apply for admission to the PGDM program. However, the steps are listed below to apply to this institution.
● Visit the website - First, visit the official website of the Management Development Institute to get the application form.
● Enter details- In the second step, enter all the details and complete registration.
● Enter email Id- You would be asked to enter the Email ID. Make sure to enter the correct one as it would be verified before the login takes place with the credentials generated.
● Enter academic information- Upload scanned photographs and enter the personal, academic, and graduation information if asked. Also, enter the CAT registration details.
● Make payment- You will now have to make the payment for the application fee online. This can either be done through any online payment option like Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
● Download and print - once the payment is made, make sure to download and print the application form alongside the acknowledgment Slip for future use.
Result and cut-off
The cut-off of Management Development Institute is around 85 to 90 percentile in CAT for Admission. These cutoffs are not declared before the shortlisting.
Also to let you know, the institute follows academic score cut-offs as well that include final selection round cut off and points achieved from work experience. On the other hand, the results can be found on the official website of the institute anytime.
This institute has been ranked as one of the best among other B Schools because of the placement opportunities it offers.
The highly experienced and qualified faculty team provides a strong vocational platform that guarantees students a promising career in the future. Its placement process is quite simplified and comes with six stages.
A candidate has to pass each stage to get shortlisted for the job or internship. Furthermore, the college also initiates a special summer placement for the students. The placement concluded with a 100 percent success rate.
Besides that, the lowest salary package offered was Rs 9 LPA and the highest salary package offered was Rs 26 Lakh Per Annum. Also, some of its top recruiters include Shyam Steel, ICICI Bank, SBI Life, SBI General, Wipro Digital, Sabre, Tech Mahindra, and so on.
The Management Development Institute in Murshidabad covers an area of 10 acres and is masterfully built.
Its infrastructure consists of a state-of-the-art classroom, computer center, Bloomberg finance lab, medical assistance, recreational facilities, student's hostel, and executive hostel.
There is also a library that consists of useful resources for the management students. Moreover, other campus amenities include ATM, Health Club, Amphitheater, Cafeteria, Canteen, Swimming Pool, and General store facilities.
Management Development Institute has some notable alumni who still have connections with the students.
These alumni members stay in contact with the college and give regular visits to guide the current students.
They also share their experiences and some even participate in the placement drive to hire honorable employees at their own firms. Therefore, some of the alumni networks include
● Dr. Naveen Pol
● Debayan Karar
● Avik Ghosh
● Abhishek Gope
● Soumya Raj
● Rishabh Jain