The institute offers various courses to the students in the streams of Management. Students seeking admission to any of these courses must meet the eligibility criteria and here are the details of the courses offered along with their eligibility criteria.
● At JAGSoM, students are encouraged to have an engaging and vibrant schedule during their years on campus. Keeping this in mind, every year and during their stay in the institute, the students are encouraged to participate in a variety of extracurricular and co-curricular activities.
● The institute organizes diverse competitions, workshops, sports facilities, clubs, seminars, quizzes, and events to provide growth and development opportunities to students as well as to showcase their talents.
Every year thousands of aspirants seek admission in JAGSoM, Bengaluru. If you're also among those, then know your selection will be done only if you meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned by the institute.
The institute offers online admission for its students. So here is the process candidates need to follow for the online application process:
● Visit the official website of JAGSoM, Bengaluru and click on 'New user registration.
● Candidates need to fill up the application form. Make sure to go through the given information and details before submitting the application.
● Fill the form with all the basic details, valid contact numbers, and documents as required. After filling in all the requested details, click on Save and Continue.
● After registration, you'll receive an email regarding your user ID and password.
● Using the given User ID and Password, you'll then need to log in. Also, candidates will need to make a payment of the application fee (as given the amount).
● Finally click submit, but make sure to preview the application before to avoid mistakes. Any mistake in your form may cause problems or directly reject your admission request.
Furthermore, candidates should also print out the application form and payment receipt for future reference. Also, candidates can pay the application fee in person through the JABSoM campus payment counter or also in cash through AXIS Bank challan.
Results and Cut-Offs
According to the National Level Entrance Test, the cut-off in the year 2021 for CMAT was 85, CAT 85, MAT 80, and GMAT 550 score. However, every candidate must know that these cutoffs are expected to change every year according to the overall performance. So one should not solely rely on this data, rather one must check on the institute's website.
Throughout the campus year, students are introduced to the latest techniques of learning and training. And every year the institute conducts a semester to check the growth and development of every student. And the results are posted online on the website of JAGSOM.
The dedicated placement cell at Jagdish Sheth School of Management offers placements assistance to students for enhancing their skills. Every year the institute conducts programs and activities relevant to placements.
Not only this, but the college also guides students throughout their academic sessions in matters of project and career opportunities. For many years, the placement cell has been taking care of all the training and placement facilities and activities.
To place students in the best companies, organizations, and firms, the institute allows reputed companies to visit its campus every year. An increasing hiring trend was seen in Placement 2021 in the management sector.
The average salary offered by JAGSOM to students was around INR 10.21 LPA and the highest salary was INR 16 LPA in the year 2021. Some of the top recruiters who participated in placement were IBM, Amazon, Suzlon Energy, Silicon India, and many others.
The campus at IFIM Business School/ Jagdish Sheth School of Management, Bengaluru is spread over a land of 2 acres and offers all the necessary facilities both to students as well as the faculty members. The institute believes that campus plays a major role in the growth of students and so it provides all facilities without any distraction.
The institute offers infrastructure facilities such as a computer lab, activity area such as lounge, snack bar, and cafeteria, integrated Wi-Fi enabled campus, 24 classrooms with spacious seating capacities, conference hall, air-conditioned auditorium, amphitheater, placement office, and separate departments.
The residential facilities offered at JAGSOM institute include a hostel, excellent boarding facilities, an art gymnasium, and open space for both indoor and outdoor sports. Also, on-call doctors are available 24/7 on the campus along with necessary amenities for emergencies.
The alumni network at JAGSOM has been serving the institute and its students for many years. It actively participates in all the events and activities of the college. The alumni also relentlessly participate in admission selection interviews, guest lectures and internships, and placement assistance.
The institute regularly and actively connects to its Alumni through platforms that include two marquee Events - Brunch Pe Charcha, Milan, and Corporate-to-Campus. The Brunch Pe Charcha is an informal get-together where the alumni and their families meet.
Milan is an Annual Event for the alumni where The IFIM Alumni Association Annual General Meeting is held. Whereas, the Corporate-to-Campus is a series of webinars for the alumni on concurrent topics of interest in management.
Undoubtedly, the alumni have played a major role in the growth of its students who are now grateful for who they are and how far they've reached. The Alumni who were recognized and awarded the 'Alumni Recognition Award' are
➢ Keshav Pai- Deputy General Manager- Ziox Mobiles.
➢ Binto Augustine- National Sales Manager, a successful professional in an MNC. Tata AIG General Insurance Company Ltd.