The college's department of management has gained an excellent reputation as it is handled by a qualified group of faculty members. BIHER's main goal is to shape individuals with skills including decision-making abilities, research skills, and cutting-edge knowledge that can help them to face the challenges in the real world.
Furthermore, the institute focuses on providing guidance to the students with the updated ways of learning which provides significant opportunities to learn, and grow and this indirectly helps in developing various skills across various disciplines of management studies.
BIHER offers various courses under the postgraduate management streams. Those candidates who are interested in seeking admission for such courses in this institute are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria. So here is the list of courses offered at BIHER along with the required eligibility criteria and necessary information:
● BIHER offers scholarships to the students of economically challenged sections, meritorious students, and candidates who excel in extracurricular activities.
● The teaching staff are highly qualified, they have great knowledge, and are Ph.D. degree holders from various reputed colleges. Some of them are also pursuing postdoctoral research along with teaching.
● The staff members and faculties are very cordial, and helpful, and are easily approachable and they aim to build and shape the lives of the students in the best of ways.
● Apart from focusing on academics, the institute also focuses on the overall performance and the growth of the students and they encourage its students to participate in various workshops, guest lectures, seminars, sports, and various other programs. This Institute provides multiple specializations in the field of management, like hospitality and management, banking and finance, human resources, etc.
The admission process at BIHER is done via online mode only and on the basis of the marks scored in entrance exams. Most importantly, it is mandatory for each student to check their eligibility before applying for the program of their choice.
The institute accepts CAT/GMAT/XAT/ATMA scores for admission to its management courses. Management entrance exams are organized every year by the Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research in the month of April. Though, the final selection of these courses is done on the basis of the scores which consist of the academic profile, entrance exam score, personality test, and written examination.
So candidates must check the eligibility criteria first and then apply for the desired course and then fill out the application form. Make sure to enter the personal details in the form. Then print the application form for future reference and make sure to provide valid details in order to avoid further issues.
Results and Cut-offs
The Cut-off at BIHER changes every year based on the overall performance. The cut-off expected for XAT is 70 percentile and GMAT 500 score.
However, one shouldn't solely depend on the specific data as the cutoffs generally change every year. Apart from these, the institute conducts final examinations to check the growth and academic performance of students, and results are posted online on the institute's website.
The placement at BIHER follows the best placement process. Students are being offered various roles according to their skills and knowledge. The placement is done by the central placement cell. The institute provides 100% placement.
It not only organizes the placement process but also creates the necessary awareness and ideas which are relevant to employment opportunities. Various reputed companies get invited to the campus for conducting their selection process and the final top companies participate in the recruitment drive.
Previous year the institute held a 100% placement record and the leading recruiters were HDFC Bank, PwC, Amazon, TCS, Reliance, Kotak Life, Axis Bank, Bharath Pay, and others. The highest salary offered was INR 27 LPA and the average salary offered to the students was INR 2.5 LPA.
The campus is centrally located without any distractions and has academic and residential facilities. It not only offers a professional and studious ambiance, but it is also a campus where the students get all kinds of facilities.
The campus building has two blocks- academic and residential. The academic zone offers air-conditioned rooms, spacious lecture theaters, updated and latest audio-visual teaching aids, wireless laptops along with free Wi-Fi connectivity.
Also, it is provided with a library that is fully automated with a substantial collection of reference books. Everything is top-notch and is very classy. The residential block offers well-equipped hostel rooms, an area for recreational and co-curricular activities, and cafeterias serving homely food.
The Alumni Relations Committee at BIHER Chennai works tirelessly to strengthen the bond between the institute and its alumni. It not only focuses on building a mutual relationship but also upgrades the database each year.
Also every year new students are given a glimpse of the rich alumni. The alumni network at BIHER, Chennai plays a vital role in the development of the students. It aims in maintaining the bond between students, teachers, and the students who have already passed out.
Some of the notable alumni of BIHER, Chennai
● Ruchi Yadav- A notable researcher in the field of Bioinformatics, Microarray analysis, Genomics, and Proteomics.
● Vignesh Karthick- An Indian film and television actor, video and radio jockey, and film director.