The institution was established three decades ago and has been successfully grooming and sharing the best knowledge of how to become successful as an entrepreneur in one's life. The students of this prestigious institution are now working with the top-notch companies of India.
Not only that, the institution believes in the Importance of teamwork, leadership skills, and confidence in one's self. It has ties with 200+ corporate companies.
The PGDM courses at ASM Institute of Business Management and Research are designed and collaborated with famous Industrial companies. The following courses are offered here:
Their main objective is to train the students to become worthy competitors and successful entrepreneurs. They believe in imparting entrepreneurial skills and spirit among their students. The students are also made to take part in various internship programs and real-life activities to make them experts in their field of work. The students are encouraged to be curious and always research and visit industries to get an actual idea about the situation.
The goal of this Institution is to increase the employability of the students of this college. The students undertake research and different types of seminars, consultancy, and also training. They also strive to achieve excellence in the socio-economic conditions of our society and make positive changes.
The admission to the MBA course of this college is conducted by DTE.
However, the candidates can apply directly through the Institutes, in that case, they have to send their 10/12 board mark sheet, graduation mark sheets, exam scores, identity, and other documents through email in person.
The documents will be verified first then the students can sit for the personal interview
If selected the candidate has to submit the fees and relevant documents in person.
Results and cut-off
If you're Aspiring to take admission into the ASM Institute of Business Management and Research, Pune, then you have to match the results expectations for getting a chance in the college in today's time of tough competition.
CMAT exam eligibility criteria (2020): for PGCM, you need to be a graduate. You have to score 50% or above in your degree, 45% if from Scheduled castes and scheduled Tribes.
CAT eligibility criteria (2019): you have to be graduated from a government-recognized or authorized University with 50% marks (general), 45% marks (SC/ST/OBC).
The hard and strategic work of the placement cell of this university has made it known to be providing one of the best job placements among colleges in India. Over 25,000 Students have been placed in different Important and popular companies, local, international both. Over 90 companies have been associated with the university's placements since the time of its establishment.
Some of the famous companies are Aditya Birla Group, Mercedes Benz, Mahindra, HCL, LG, Deloitte, HSBC, Nestle, etc. The talented and hardworking students are selected from this college into these companies.
The institution has also arranged three job fairs to date in which over 60 companies visited and 200 students were employed. Overall, the placement facilities are amazing.
The campus is technologically advanced like various b-schools. The high technological infrastructure of the college makes the students used to and comfortable with new developments. The Library has a massive collection of the best books in different categories obviously which includes management studies too.
The students can complete the projects and other works and assignments in the amazing computer lab. Not only that, the classrooms are amazingly presentable and spacious. On-campus learning is really fun and interesting for the students of this Institution.
The alumni are talented and hard-working people. The great placement cell has helped so many students to get placed into prestigious Companies with high-paying jobs:
1. Megha Puri who is a student of ASM Institute of Business Management and Research Center is currently working at ICICI as a relationship manager.
2. Ankit Singh who is a student of ASM Institute of Business Management and Research Center is currently working at ICICI as a relationship manager.
3. Simran Puri who is a student of ASM Institute of Business Management and Research Center is currently working at ICICI as an assistant manager.
4. Saurabh Charakdar who is a student of ASM Institute of Business Management and Research Center is currently working at D Mart as a management trainee.
5. Prathamesh Patole who is a student of ASM Institute of Business Management and Research Center is currently working at IndusInd bank as a service delivery manager.
6. Manohar Jazzy works at Ezdeal as a relationship manager.
7. Pankaj Sonawane has been placed at Satguru as a Sales executive.
8. Shubham Patil and Pratiksha Mahajan have been placed at UnoStar Value chain Pvt. Ltd. and are both working as accounts executives.