Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has announced the 12th Board result. BSEB has again broken the record fourth -time in a row. And, known as the fastest board to announce the 12th final result in comparison to other boards. Over 13.46 lakh have given the board in different streams: Science, Commerce & Humanities. The students can check out the result from the official site or the link below.
Bihar Board 12th Result 2022: The majority of the students have secured second division
A total number of 4,52, 171 students have got 60+marks in total and are in the first division category. 5,10,831 students have scored the second division. Almost 99,550 students have passed the third division. Sangram Raj obtained the highest marks with 96.40% or 482 marks, followed by Ankit Kumar Gupta, who got 94.60% with 473 marks in Commerce. Saurav Kumar, who scored 472 marks or 94.40% has been close to Ankit Gupta’s marks.
No topper was from Simultala
Simultala Avasi Vidyalaya ( SAV), which is being the hub of toppers, has not had even a single topper this year. The School for the first time has not come with the topper and is not recorded in the top 10 ranks.
BSEB 12th result 2022: How to Download the Result
- Step 1 : Visit the BSEB official website.
- Step 2 : Click on the “ result link” option available on the homepage of the BSEB website.
- Step 3 : Open the new window, enter your roll numbers and registration.
- Step 4 : Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5 : Download the result and take a printout for the future reference.