Updated:July 15, 2022, 7 months
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has announced the CA Final 2022 Result on July 15, 2022. The result has been declared online on the official website of ICAI- icai.nic.in.
CA Final May 2022 Result Dates:
|CA Final exams 2022||Group 1 – May 14, 17, 19, and 21, 2022|
|CA Final result||July 15 ( Announced)|
Also Read About the Top MBA Colleges in India
How to Download CA 2022 Final Result for the May 2022 Session?
The aspirants can easily download the CA 2022 Final result by following the below steps:
- The candidates have to visit the official website, icai.nic.in.
- Click on the link – CA final result, given on the website.
- Next, click on the old/new CA Final 2022 exam.
- The candidates have to enter the details like Roll number, registration number, pin number to log in.
- You need to enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- The CA Final result 2022 will display on the screen.
- The candidates can download the result and save the result.
How to Receive CA Final Result 2022 via Email?
- The candidates must register their details and requests at the ICAI official website – icaiexam.icai.org.
- The registered candidates will get the result on the Email ID on the candidate’s request email.
Details Mentioned on CA Final result 2022:
The candidates must check out their name, roll number, and other details mentioned on the result of CA Final 2022. In case of any problem, the candidates can connect to ICAI for any corrections.
The following details must be mentioned on the CA Final 2022 Result:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Total marks obtained
- Qualifying status
CA Final result 2022 – Minimum Passing Marks
The candidates have to achieve atleast a minimum of 50% marks in total and 40% in each subject to qualify for the CA Final exam 2022.
CA Final Passing Criteria 2022:
|CA Final subjects ( Total 8)||Individual marks||Group 1/ Group 2||Both groups|
|Paper 1 -Financial Reporting||40%|
|Paper 2 – Strategic Financial Management||40%|
|Paper 3 : Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics||40%||50%|
|Paper 4 : Corporate and Allied Laws||40%|
|Paper 5 : Advanced Management Accounting||40%|
|Paper 6 : Information Systems Control and Audit||40%|
|Paper 7 : Direct Tax Laws||40%||50%|
|Paper 8 : Indirect Tax Laws||40%||Total : 50%|