NTA released the admit card for the Common University Entrance Test Postgraduate (CUET-PG) exams.
CUET PG 2022 exams are planned to be steered between September 1 and 11. The exams will be directed in two shifts: morning shift and afternoon shift. The morning shift timing is 10 am to 12 pm and the noon shift is 3 pm.-5 pm. The University Grants Commission had proclaimed the common entrance test for admission in 42 central universities for the upcoming academic session.
“We want to ensure that students do not face any problems in reaching their exam center, so according to the pattern we follow, we released the city intimation link earlier so that students could make their travel plans. Now, we will release the admit cards by late evening today,” UGC Chief shared. Several central universities adopted CUET PG as JNU and Pondicherry but DU and Jamia Millia Islamia will not be implementing the CUET exam this session.
The exam will be held in CBT mode (computer-based test). The paper will be divided into two parts, part -A and part -B, Paper -A will consist of 25 MCQs, on the other hand, part B will be 75 MCQs. The total number of questions is 100.
How applicants can download the admit card:
- Go to the website (www.cuet.nta.nic.in).
- Reach the home page.
- Enter the CUET PG 2022 Application Number, Date of Birth, and other details.
- Download CUET PG Admit Card 2022.
- Must take a printout of the same for forthcoming reference.
Exam authority had dispensed CUET PG 2022 Exam City Intimation Slips which confined the details of the exam. applicants are recommended to download CUET PG 2022 hall tickets from the official CUET PG website by the clicking link which is mentioned below:
- The help desk at 011-40759000/ 011-69227700
- Email at email@example.com
- Candidates are advised to visit NTA website- nta.ac.in, cuet.nta.nic.in frequently for the latest updates on the exam.
Note: Admit Card will not be sent by post. It is recommended don’t scratch or correct any information on the admit card.