Best MBA College in Information Technology
Students possessing an MBA in Information Technology is always considered above average since they know the latest technical skills along with conceptual knowledge on planning, designing, and strategizing which help in optimising Organisational goals.
MBA in IT is offered by some of the best colleges that are:-
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies ( JBIMS), Mumbai
The Institute is one of the oldest and epitomises the old –world charm with the state-of-the-art infrastructure which it possesses.
- Location – Mumbai
- Course – 2-year full-time masters in Systems
- Placements -HDFC BANK, Airtel, Accenture, Amazon, Capgemini, etc
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) , Mumbai
This is one of the most prestigious institutes to study. The Corporates consider themselves privileged to be associated with this Institute as academic partners.
- Location – Mumbai
- Course- two-year PGD in Business Management in Information Management.
- Placements-KPMG, Microsoft, Intuit, Accenture with an average pay package of 26LPA
Vinod Gupta Institute of Management, IIT Kharagpur
It was set up as the first school of Management studies inside IIT in 1993 and has been consistently educating professionals through live projects and niche roles in diverse domains.
- Location – Kharagpur, West Bengal
- Course – MBA in Information Technology
- Placements –In Companies like Crompton, Deloitte, ITC, with an average package of Rs 18 LPA.
Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
IMT is considered one of the premier Institutes with regards to Infrastructure, academics, and exposure. Established in 1980 it focuses on grooming candidates through innovation.
- Location – Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Course – MBA/ PGDM in It and systems
- Placements – Infosys, Capgemini, Cisco Systems, Sify technologies, with an average package of Rs 13.6 LPA
Nasree Monjee Institute of Management Sciences (NMIMS), Mumbai
One of the most reputed deemed Universities in the country with 40 years of excellence.
- Location- Mumbai
- Course – MBA / PGDBM in It and Software
- Placements- Microsoft, Nomura, Wipro, EY with an average package of approximately 18 LPA.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi
Established in 1995 the institute has a huge collection of books and the latest aids required for digital education.
- Location -New Delhi
- Course – Three-year full-time course in Master of computer applications
- Placement – Pronto, Nagarro software, Indus valley partners with an average package of 3 LPA
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
Established in 2004 it offers courses in Data Science, Business analytics, and cloud computing and is considered as one of the best in the country.
- Location- Kanchipuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Courses- MBA / PGDBM in It and Software
- Placements – Mckinsey, Nippon, ITC, Dell, Crisil with an average CTC of 14 LPA.
Symbiosis Centre of Information Technology, Pune
The institute has been a pioneer in providing education in the field of information technology and business management for more than a decade successfully.
- Location – Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra
- Course- MBA in ITBM
- Placements- average package of Rs 12 LPA with top recruiters being Capgemini, Protiviti, Redknee consulting, etc.
KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
Established in 1981, they provide state-of-the-art education in management and allied areas. The course content is modern and revolves around conceptual learning, technical insights, and application design and development.
- Location – Mumbai
- Course- two years full-time MCA
- Placements- average package of 4.32 LPA with top recruiters being Nomura, BNP Paribas, Asian paints, etc.
Management Development Institute , Gurgaon
The entire course of two years is divided into six terms and specialisation in IT is offered as an elective in the second year. This Institute is the first Indian Business School and second in Asia to be accredited to AMBA.
- Location – Gurgaon
- Course – MBA with It specialisation
- Placements- Deloitte, JP Morgan Chase, KPMG, American Express with an average package of Rs 20LPA.
It has taken a major leap in the past 20 years and thus colleges are grooming the future leaders to take up the challenge and also meet the market demand.